What is your go-to phrase when you rage on fifa?

Leon0713
1807 posts Fans' Favourite
^

Comments

• Akinfenwaaaa
    4144 posts National Call-Up
    Inappropriate for the forums.
  • DicaniosGod
    5209 posts Big Money Move
    Oh! There goes another controller!!
  • dezy22
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    are you **** serious
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    #×** ×#** #÷xx€!
  • mhh1981
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    How the **** was that a goal?
  • Razovar
    1219 posts Play-Off Hero
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    How the **** was that a goal?

😂😂
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Wtf!!
  • zzachzx
    4597 posts National Call-Up
    I’m already “jailed” for bad language so I probably shouldn’t say
  • deang07
    8230 posts League Winner
    "wtf was that **** **** this is the worst **** game ive ever played in my life im gonna **** sell you tommorow u abs ****.
    how the **** can u call this football its more like pinball 19 you cheating **** when this **** game wants you to loose it will do everything to make you conceed, calm yourself down deano its just a game man"

really i think its still the best fifa since 14 lol even with the issues that need sorting.
  • CharlieC
    6701 posts Big Money Move
    deang07 wrote: »
    "wtf was that **** **** this is the worst **** game ive ever played in my life im gonna **** sell you tommorow u abs ****.
    how the **** can u call this football its more like pinball 19 you cheating **** when this **** game wants you to loose it will do everything to make you conceed, calm yourself down deano its just a game man"

really i think its still the best fifa since 14 lol even with the issues that need sorting.

Haha. Mine is similar. Definitely worst game ever made etc
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1378 posts Professional
    "No Foul?" 😂
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    "Wooooowwwwwwwww!"
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite

I’ve never said “this is the worst game I’ve ever played” more in my life than when playing fifa lol
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3587 posts National Call-Up
    I'd get banned from the forums for 500 years if I said it.
  • CharlieC
    edited October 2018
    Leon0713 wrote: »

I’ve never said “this is the worst game I’ve ever played” more in my life than when playing fifa lol

Me too. Best and worst 😂

Although I’ve never said this is the best game ever out loud whereas I say it’s the worst game ever every few minutes
  • AJHaeford1989
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are you DOING!!!!!! If someone scores an EIDs type goal

FUKUNDOHHHHH! If I mess up.
  • CharlieC
    My wife always says, why do you play this so much if you hate it? 😂
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1378 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »
    My wife always says, why do you play this so much if you hate it? 😂

Lol. My wife often says "oh they are probably just little kids you are playing against".
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    “**** you, game”
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been all over him but....