I enjoyed wl

Thamightyboro
7067 posts Big Money Move
Yes I know a glutton for punishment but I e actually enjoyed it.

Was good fun with a untradables squad so didn't feel pressured to perform and did ok 14/12 not bothering with the last 4 as G2 rewards suck.

Comments

• chaser2k15
    13377 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah same.
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not. I got 20 shots on target, all hit the f******* post, got 1 goal in the 90the minute, but oh it's not in the game guys, and my opponent with 0 shots scores from kickoff to make it 1-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'm fine guys I'M TOTALLY FINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! What a scr*pted game this is..
  • tommygravesen
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same sticking it out at G3 - I found it easier than rivals bizarrely
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    The game feels terrible but the drop from 40 to 30 games does make it a lot more bearable
  • freakjas
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Idk why but i can’t really enjoy it. Started 6-1 and am 13-14 rn. Key is probably that I actually want to defend but lose the ball directly after the tackle lol
    And since I concede at least one goal like this per game I can’t enjoy lol
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Was ok for me, still need to learn the gameplay mechanics and My teamet sucked. Finished 13 wins, was gold 2 in FIFA 18.
  • Dronegan
    995 posts Professional
    Much more enjoyable than rivals for me. Probably because ive only lost 1 game so far. Might actually get to gold 3 with 10 games left or more which is my goal.

I realized last year already that i cant be bothered playing 40 games. Now its 30, but still too much for me.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    freakjas wrote: »
    Idk why but i can’t really enjoy it. Started 6-1 and am 13-14 rn. Key is probably that I actually want to defend but lose the ball directly after the tackle lol

I hear ya, take away rebounds, near post corners and instant tackle win backs and I would barely concede
  • DanValletta
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    I'm not. I got 20 shots on target, all hit the f******* post, got 1 goal in the 90the minute, but oh it's not in the game guys, and my opponent with 0 shots scores from kickoff to make it 1-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'm fine guys I'M TOTALLY FINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! What a scr*pted game this is..

A shot that hits the post is not a shot on target, just so you know.
  • CharlieC
    6193 posts Big Money Move

It is if it’s saved onto the post 🙂
  • freakjas
    5693 posts Big Money Move

I hear ya, take away rebounds, near post corners and instant tackle win backs and I would barely concede
    At this point I even take corner goals tbh but if every goal I concede is a rebound or some other stupid mistake by any of my players that’s just annoying af.
    Haven’t conceded a decent goal this weekend
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero

I hope you choke on your waffle
  • Leon0713
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven’t at all - my throat is sore and I only won 9 games lol
  • FifaGod97
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are you on?... games trash
  • CharlieC
    6193 posts Big Money Move

At this point I even take corner goals tbh but if every goal I concede is a rebound or some other stupid mistake by any of my players that’s just annoying af.
    Haven’t conceded a decent goal this weekend

Yeah I’ve conceded so many goals where there’s chaos in the 6yd box and my players stand around like David Price after Povetkin lamped him for the first time, then the opposition striker just fires it into an open goal. Probably had that two or three times last year but this year it’s two or three times an hour!