The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

WL records

cn coyb
333 posts Sunday League Hero
What’s your current records and what do you think top 100 will be? Not that I think I can get it lol but I can dream

Comments

• Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    4-0
  • Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    10-5.
  • dregana08
    3987 posts National Call-Up
    Idk how many games I've played as it doesn't tell you anymore...
  • number7rocky
    5130 posts Big Money Move
    Top 100 will be at 29 I reckon
  • Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Idk how many games I've played as it doesn't tell you anymore...

Check leaderboards. It says there exactly how many you have played and won.
  • cn coyb
    Top 100 will be at 29 I reckon
    Was thinking that tbh still possible for me 👀just 😂😂
  • GewoonJopie123
    389 posts An Exciting Prospect
    8 - 5
  • cn coyb
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    10-5.

Do you know what any of the pro records are all the ones I follow don’t appear to be sharing lol
  • cn coyb
    8 - 5
    What are you hoping to hit
  • cn coyb
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    4-0

What are you hoping to hit
  • grafyfoxcr7
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't ask me but 5-12 first experience and I'm messing up . Good teams out there. I need better players
    Plus that stupid glitch got me two times. Opponent is winning and ends the match
  • cn coyb
    Don't ask me but 5-12 first experience and I'm messing up . Good teams out there. I need better players
    Plus that stupid glitch got me two times. Opponent is winning and ends the match

Lol I feel you happens to the best of us
  • grafyfoxcr7
    cn coyb wrote: »

Maybe next time I'll be better. I do good on rivals but messed it up on WL
    Also my stupid ISP shut me down while playing two matches. Cost me two losses
    But no complaints. People are playing better
  • cn coyb

Ye Iv lost 1 so far an he definitely deserved it. Abused mane against my Danilo an worked my weakness out very quickly
  • grafyfoxcr7

Ye Iv lost 1 so far an he definitely deserved it. Abused mane against my Danilo an worked my weakness out very quickly

I'm from a place where fibre net not yet popular. Struggle sometimes with my ISP
  • cn coyb

I'm from a place where fibre net not yet popular. Struggle sometimes with my ISP

Ah that sucks
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm currently moving house and have no internet.. Using my phone connection and currently 13-1. Don't really think connection has that great of deal in it really.
  • Something like 6-3 now. this game is **** crap. Last game while it was 3-1 for me FIFA decided to make my Navas piece of wood and opponent scored 2 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ corner kick goals (1 header from Insigne which was against Ramos lol and my GK just stayed like a rock)
  • number7rocky
    Up to 14-3 7 game win streak :grimace:
  • cn coyb

Nice what you aiming for
  • grafyfoxcr7
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »

I'm currently moving house and have no internet.. Using my phone connection and currently 13-1. Don't really think connection has that great of deal in it really.

I think I'll use my phone connection also.
    Connection doesn't have much deal but what if internet shuts down?
    No internet at all 0 Mbps. I think I'm gonna change my ISP
  • grafyfoxcr7
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »

I think I'll use my phone connection also.
    Connection doesn't have much deal but what if internet shuts down?
    No internet at all 0 Mbps. I think I'm gonna change my ISP

I just lost one match right now I was winning 2-1 and again the same thing happened
  • number7rocky

Nice what you aiming for

Elite 3. Would be disappointed to not get it.
  • cn coyb

Nice what you aiming for

Elite 3. Would be disappointed to not get it.
    Same mate but I know I’ll bottle it Im 10-1 rn but that will soon change lol
  • Delboy13710
    6339 posts Big Money Move
    4-1 my one loss was penalties aiming for 11 wins this weekend
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    9-9. Was 5-9 but won 4 in a row to make it semi respectable. Played all those games yesterday. 2 more wins to get to silver 1 would be nice.
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1063 posts Professional
    9-1 at the moment, aiming for 20 wins :)
  • cn coyb
    4-1 my one loss was penalties aiming for 11 wins this weekend
    You should easily get that if u play all games
  • cn coyb
    9-1 at the moment, aiming for 20 wins :)

You should aim hire lol
  • cn coyb
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    9-9. Was 5-9 but won 4 in a row to make it semi respectable. Played all those games yesterday. 2 more wins to get to silver 1 would be nice.

Ye 50/50 if quality