disappointed with FIFA 19 but my mind has changed - the good - the bad

Fabio1
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
heading - previous fifas on this subject have just been awful but now we have some reality
the thru pass - how nice to press that triangle and actually it goes to your player

gameplay mprovements speed - a 79 should not be catching a 95 with or without ball
day & weekly reward - lets have a gold pack for buying a player etc - whats this with 100 coins make it a 1000 tight Gits

DKT - miss it - it was hard but gave you a better chance getting into Weekend league - the game needs another mode

Packs and odds this needs sorting - if im going to spend 10 quid then i wanna know im getting a 85 rated player etc .. im sorry EA rare failing us on every level and will be shutdown if they dont sort it

Comments

• AircoolUK
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Someone bought me £30 worth of FIFA points. I wasn't going to spend any money on points after dropping my birthday cash on points in Madden (yeah, even in my 40's I still get birthday cash).

Out of all the packs, I managed to get ten-times the square root of FA! I got one or two 83/84 rated players from some minor league which were selling for about 1100 coins in the AH.

I'm presuming that the odds on getting not only a good rated player, but one that will actually be useful for most people has to be really low, otherwise it would be too easy to call the game pay-to-win. Sure, it is pay-to-win if you just quick sell whatever trash you get in the packs, but you'd have to spend a fortune to get enough coin to buy the higher rated players.
  • Jordfy
    79 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    AircoolUK wrote: »
    Someone bought me £30 worth of FIFA points. I wasn't going to spend any money on points after dropping my birthday cash on points in Madden (yeah, even in my 40's I still get birthday cash).

Out of all the packs, I managed to get ten-times the square root of FA! I got one or two 83/84 rated players from some minor league which were selling for about 1100 coins in the AH.

I'm presuming that the odds on getting not only a good rated player, but one that will actually be useful for most people has to be really low, otherwise it would be too easy to call the game pay-to-win. Sure, it is pay-to-win if you just quick sell whatever trash you get in the packs, but you'd have to spend a fortune to get enough coin to buy the higher rated players.
    Fabio1 wrote: »
    heading - previous fifas on this subject have just been awful but now we have some reality
    the thru pass - how nice to press that triangle and actually it goes to your player

gameplay mprovements speed - a 79 should not be catching a 95 with or without ball
    day & weekly reward - lets have a gold pack for buying a player etc - whats this with 100 coins make it a 1000 tight Gits

DKT - miss it - it was hard but gave you a better chance getting into Weekend league - the game needs another mode

Packs and odds this needs sorting - if im going to spend 10 quid then i wanna know im getting a 85 rated player etc .. im sorry EA rare failing us on every level and will be shutdown if they dont sort it

Check this thread - https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/416302/120k-fifa-points-opening-incoming/p1

Ea$$$$sports don't care about improving the game, they've showed that the last 2-3 years. They care about much £££ you'll plow into pack fodder. Why do you think all these "special cards" have been flooded onto the game in recent years

This game is aimmed at idiots