Player Career No Transfer Offers?

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
Is this bug still there since 18??

It says I've been approached by a club but not offer. Got an offer from Barca and rejected it. This happened last year whereby you reject a transfer offer and don't get a new one.

Comments

• L4r14m
    63 posts Park Captain
    This is in a player career, right? You sometimes get only one offer. Sometimes two or three. Asking to be removed from transfer list and trying again may help. (And so it may be prudent to save before the attenpt to get a transfer.)

I think this is so by design. It’s just not always super easy to get transfers.

Oh, and at a stage where one receives offers from Barca, the player is bound to be super expensive, and so there won’t be that many teams around that can even afford buying your player.
  • L4r14m
    63 posts Park Captain
    Also: being approached doesn’t guarantee an offer. It just tells you that a certain club is interested.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    L4r14m wrote: »
    This is in a player career, right? You sometimes get only one offer. Sometimes two or three. Asking to be removed from transfer list and trying again may help. (And so it may be prudent to save before the attenpt to get a transfer.)

I think this is so by design. It’s just not always super easy to get transfers.

Oh, and at a stage where one receives offers from Barca, the player is bound to be super expensive, and so there won’t be that many teams around that can even afford buying your player.

Yeah that Barca offer is another reason this game is not realistic. I had just come from a loan spell at Wigan lol.
  • I am having this same issue, i havent had 1 transfer offer and am now in September 2021!
  • Same here, I'm playing the third season I've 84 total strenght but no transfer offers. I hope not to stay in the same team forever because it'd be boring