Weekend league

Gavlaaaarrr
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone played yet? Played first 5 games won 5, don’t think I can take anymore, people trying all sorts, everyone has the same squad, it’s absoltly win at all costs, it’s not even a football game anymore, I only want a bit realism, everyone trying overhead kicks man cause they easier to score than a 1v1, this isn’t a bash on Fifa the game as it has potential after patching a few issues more of a go at the community, where is all the fun gone? It’s an absolute sweatfest in that weekend league

Comments

• KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    EPL teams galore?
  • tilen11
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    Same stuff, different year.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    KD240792 wrote: »
    EPL teams galore?

Aww yes
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    To be honest, Rivals is so sweaty already, i was always preparing myself for the EPL OP teams, time wasting, possession, anti football, cut back and corner only goals. Think theres a certain mindset you need for WL 😂.

Pros must have a concentration level thats out of this world.
  • azza452
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018
    Played 2 lost 2
    I'm just **** :D

Well, just too much bull
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Would be nice to see lots of different teams but at the end of the day this is called Ultimate Team and there are only so many top level players, so of course everyone will try to get those and use them. Its just not true that Premier League players are OP, they are the same as all the other players. You get the odd one that plays above their stats like Bakayoko, Martial and Jesus last year but you could probably find similar players in Ligue 1, Serie A or La Liga if enough people were playing with those teams.

if you saw the FIWC earlier in the year, they all had pretty much the same team of icons which is pretty boring too. I would like to see them have something like a playground pick system where they couldn't use a player that their opponent was using. Not sure you could do that in WL though unless you gave everyone access to all the players just for WL?
  • azza452
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    Or we should have themed weekend league's.
    * Specific league only
    * Silver's only
    Etc...

But can't see that ever happening
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    azza452 wrote: »
    Or we should have themed weekend league's.
    * Specific league only
    * Silver's only
    Etc...

But can't see that ever happening

They could definitely improve it. They are trying to find the best players in the world, so overcoming different challenges, and not just using icons all year, should be part and parcel of it.
  • wrabesek
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am preparing myslf too, want some decent reward, but I am not good (not interested in breaking the game to win) enough.
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are playing WL and you are expecting to have fun with it? Pull your head out of your **** and stop dreaming, wl will never be fun...
  • bucs0576
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    It really wouldn't be so bad but played three and had delay in three. 1-2 at the moment. Impossible to play with delay.
  • Lunty
    2452 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently 8-3

Would be 9-2 if OP AI defending wasn’t in this god awful game
  • ICUP
    3909 posts National Call-Up
    Lunty wrote: »
    Currently 8-3

Would be 9-2 if OP AI defending wasn’t in this god awful game

EA should disable AI interception assist or whatever its called in the options for WL
  • AjaxLegends
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    2-0 so far. First game ended 6-5 with both having 12 shots. Crazy.
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    I'm about to sit and smash games out! Not played yet, but i am PUMPED 😂
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    Is it me, or does weekend league feel so much smoother to play than rivals? Actually feels like silk compared to some rivals games I've played
  • KetBreezyX
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m 1-4, I have no words for some of the stuff that I’ve seen.
  • Yendinho_11
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sweaty game mode. Ultimate team in general is so sweaty this year. Ping pong passing pretty much every game I play. Pathetic really
  • Skywalker XVII
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't play weekend league. Says it opens in 6 days and 18 hours?
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't play weekend league. Says it opens in 6 days and 18 hours?

You didnt enter it, so you will be bale to play next one if you enter.
  • Whats the match making ment to be like?

Keep coming up against teams so much better than mine, whats most annoying is not only do they have a better squad its like rebounds automatically home to their foot cos they have better stats!

• number7rocky
    4149 posts National Call-Up
    9-3 played terrible so salvaged it somewhat. Was kicked of one game at 1-0 up, no loss or win and message sayi g result under review? Anyone had this, it froze a few times in first half and second half unplayable. Of course I was winning :joy:
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    6-0 today, feeling good but im gonna go on that fifa troll 5 game losing streak soon I can feel it
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    Any one getting bad delay? Well having won me first few now I’m on a 2 losing streak, suffering quite bad delay last 6 games!