Week-end league UNPLAYABLE (more than 2sec delay) !

MonzterKush
31 posts Last Pick at the Park
It's a sketch ...

More unplayable than Rivals ...

I cannot find the words to say how sad and disappointed we are.

Comments

  • shepj6
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Found the exact opposite in the game I just played, the game play felt completely different to Rivals, with no delay, to an extent that it was almost too quick for me - struggled to adjust when compared to rivals, hence I lost 4-1 (admittedly the guy I played was far better so no excuses!). I've no doubt later this evening when I play my next game the servers will be much busier though so it'll probably be back to slower clunkier game play.
  • MonzterKush
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    U'r lucky, really lucky, for the moment ^^

    I think my opponent have delay too, trying to add them in friends for talk.

    I never ever encounter delay/lag like that in any games i have played.

  • zago33
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i just won a game but in the end some error is there and servers are unavailable.. im curious if i get a win
  • jajce111
    2765 posts Fans' Favourite
    zago33 wrote: »
    i just won a game but in the end some error is there and servers are unavailable.. im curious if i get a win

    No you don't get a win, you got that error because of crap interner provider abd you will probably get more of those errors, because there was a problem sending data to ea servers because of your internet, you could fix that error, or you can keep playing with it...
  • riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    jajce111 wrote: »
    zago33 wrote: »
    i just won a game but in the end some error is there and servers are unavailable.. im curious if i get a win

    No you don't get a win, you got that error because of crap interner provider abd you will probably get more of those errors, because there was a problem sending data to ea servers because of your internet, you could fix that error, or you can keep playing with it...

    Lol how do you know that? EA’s servers aren’t exactly rock solid

  • jajce111
    2765 posts Fans' Favourite
    riskywhat wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    zago33 wrote: »
    i just won a game but in the end some error is there and servers are unavailable.. im curious if i get a win

    No you don't get a win, you got that error because of crap interner provider abd you will probably get more of those errors, because there was a problem sending data to ea servers because of your internet, you could fix that error, or you can keep playing with it...

    Lol how do you know that? EA’s servers aren’t exactly rock solid

    Well i had exactly the same problem in 18 and i managed to fix it...
  • riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    jajce111 wrote: »
    riskywhat wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    zago33 wrote: »
    i just won a game but in the end some error is there and servers are unavailable.. im curious if i get a win

    No you don't get a win, you got that error because of crap interner provider abd you will probably get more of those errors, because there was a problem sending data to ea servers because of your internet, you could fix that error, or you can keep playing with it...

    Lol how do you know that? EA’s servers aren’t exactly rock solid

    Well i had exactly the same problem in 18 and i managed to fix it...

    I’m not saying it can’t be his interent connection, I’m saying you can’t be sure that it’s his internet connection. More likely to be EA’s servers IMO

  • Grizzlik
    87 posts Park Captain
    Depends of the country I think.. in Eu it's pretty fine
  • BeardedBerk
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's always ea servers and always will be, unless you have a current fault on your ISP.

    I get A+ on dslreports tests and the only game I have ever had an issue with is fifa and simply because there ain't enough servers placed around the world and the ones that are placed are in stupid places like Ireland and they use cheap ones at that (tier1 servers)
  • jajce111
    2765 posts Fans' Favourite
    riskywhat wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    riskywhat wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    zago33 wrote: »
    i just won a game but in the end some error is there and servers are unavailable.. im curious if i get a win

    No you don't get a win, you got that error because of crap interner provider abd you will probably get more of those errors, because there was a problem sending data to ea servers because of your internet, you could fix that error, or you can keep playing with it...

    Lol how do you know that? EA’s servers aren’t exactly rock solid

    Well i had exactly the same problem in 18 and i managed to fix it...

    I’m not saying it can’t be his interent connection, I’m saying you can’t be sure that it’s his internet connection. More likely to be EA’s servers IMO

    No its his internet provider 100% , he wont get that error anymore if he will open ports. If it were ea servers that error will repeat , but it wont if he will fix ports...
  • jajce111
    2765 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's always ea servers and always will be, unless you have a current fault on your ISP.

    I get A+ on dslreports tests and the only game I have ever had an issue with is fifa and simply because there ain't enough servers placed around the world and the ones that are placed are in stupid places like Ireland and they use cheap ones at that (tier1 servers)

    Thats why you open ports so ea servers can always get your data, if you dont tier2 servers wont get data and you will get disconection and a loss.
  • BeardedBerk
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    jajce111 wrote: »
    It's always ea servers and always will be, unless you have a current fault on your ISP.

    I get A+ on dslreports tests and the only game I have ever had an issue with is fifa and simply because there ain't enough servers placed around the world and the ones that are placed are in stupid places like Ireland and they use cheap ones at that (tier1 servers)

    Thats why you open ports so ea servers can always get your data, if you dont tier2 servers wont get data and you will get disconection and a loss.

    Must be high on ea's payroll to keep defending them.... Ports are open not that it makes any difference because ports are open by isps anyway
  • greif44
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Here`s what happened to me: when I played 17, my WL was totally unplayable until I plugged internet cable directly in my PC (but no issues in Seasons while on Wi-Fi). Same was when I got 18 - unplayable until I switched to direct connection and I`ve never had issues since that. So maybe this info will be helpful for somebody.
  • BeardedBerk
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    The best games I ever had on my xbox one x I use to play was behind a strict nat.... Not one ms of delay or lag it was a joy to play.

    A number of us last year tested using mobile connections, one even downgraded his net just to test it out. (shame the threads have gone which was over 5k comments on it with loads of us trying to find a solution, @NornIron being one I can remember off top of my head)

    Long story short, the worse your connection was the better the game seemed to play... I need to test it this year as no matter what I play I either get outpaced or caught up instantly but the other way doesn't happen, like we said back in the old forums it's like the game was out of sync with one having good gameplay and the other delayed
  • MonzterKush
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2018
    @BeardedBerk I see what do you mean about crappy vs good connection and i think it's called lag compensation, the better one is the most affected.

    Here the list of all things i made.
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/413688/input-lag-delay-the-list-of-all-my-changes

    I remember some years ago with my first crappy connection, i do not remember it very well but i dont get all this delay, more i get better connection, more i get this problem, this year i have Optic fiber 300mega up and down, and this year was the worst for FIFA.
  • BeardedBerk
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    @BeardedBerk I see what do you mean about crappy vs good connection and i think it's called lag compensation, the better one is the most affected.

    Here the list of all things i made.
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/413688/input-lag-delay-the-list-of-all-my-changes

    I remember some years ago with my first crappy connection, i do not remember it very well but i dont get all this delay, more i get better connection, more i get this problem, this year i have Optic fiber 300mega up and down, and this year was the worst for FIFA.

    yeh lag compensation is indeed correct, was just trying to keep it more simple for some who think everyone has shocking internet and thats the problem when it isn't.

    yeh i saw your thread of what you have tried and tested

    mine on when i played on xbox for fifa 17 wasn't much different to your list

    5 different controllers (3 official, 1 elite and 1 3rd party wired)
    3 xbox (1 original, S and X versions)
    different tv and monitor
    changes of isps and dns servers
    NAT type open, strict and moderate (Strict played unbelievable but needed open for party chat)
    ports open or uPnP
    hdmi cables 1.4 and 2.0
    installed on internal and external hard drives
    2 vdsl modems
    3 routers (1 was netduma with geo-filter which did nothing for fifa other than make me play players in whatever distance radius i set which was 1000km but made no difference... other 2 routers flashed with DDWRT )

    nothing changed ....1 weekend i had in weekend league the servers seemed stable and the most responsive i'd played in and got Elite 2 no problem beating a pro on the way but for all i know his game might have been like how mine usually is
    Post edited by BeardedBerk on
  • zago33
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jajce111 wrote: »
    riskywhat wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    riskywhat wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    zago33 wrote: »
    i just won a game but in the end some error is there and servers are unavailable.. im curious if i get a win

    No you don't get a win, you got that error because of crap interner provider abd you will probably get more of those errors, because there was a problem sending data to ea servers because of your internet, you could fix that error, or you can keep playing with it...

    Lol how do you know that? EA’s servers aren’t exactly rock solid

    Well i had exactly the same problem in 18 and i managed to fix it...

    I’m not saying it can’t be his interent connection, I’m saying you can’t be sure that it’s his internet connection. More likely to be EA’s servers IMO

    No its his internet provider 100% , he wont get that error anymore if he will open ports. If it were ea servers that error will repeat , but it wont if he will fix ports...

    I opened the ports 2 weeks ago
  • anaughtysausage
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been fine for me actually felt the 10 games I played felt the best Gameplay over the last few days
Sign In or Register to comment.