The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

How is Bale?

BRISTOL86
8954 posts League Winner
Is he as good as he looks like he should be for this gameplay? Where are you using him, winger or striker? Anyone used him centrally?

All info welcome, ta!

Comments

• AuKepone
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A Bristolian wanting to use a Caerdydd born player... WTF.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Had the pleasure of packing him the other day, currently using him as a super sub but have used him at RW and ST, he’s very very good and seems to be one of those like Mbappe who isn’t affected much by the pace nerf this year!

He has a nack of popping up in the right positions and his set pieces are pretty solid! To me he stood out more playing out wide because of his crossing but that’s my playstyle since I can’t seem to create anything through the middle :D
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    AuKepone wrote: »
    A Bristolian wanting to use a Caerdydd born player... WTF.

Pffft he’s only Welsh when it suits him. Soon got wise and got out of that hovel :lol:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Had the pleasure of packing him the other day, currently using him as a super sub but have used him at RW and ST, he’s very very good and seems to be one of those like Mbappe who isn’t affected much by the pace nerf this year!

He has a nack of popping up in the right positions and his set pieces are pretty solid! To me he stood out more playing out wide because of his crossing but that’s my playstyle since I can’t seem to create anything through the middle :D

Thanks nice summary!
  • Andybelfast
    10973 posts Has That Special Something
    Destroyed me the only time I've faced him