The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Play or Trade?

sako10shagster
446 posts An Exciting Prospect
Wanted to get a general outtake on what is the best/quickest way to make coins. Is it possible to get a really expensive team just by trading your way up or do you eventually have to partake in W/L's and be somewhat successful and good at the game?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15599 posts Moderator
    Trading will always be the easiest best way.
  • Keano
    15346 posts World Class
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Trading will always be the easiest best way.

• Futfanatic
    14982 posts World Class
    Its for sure easier to make coins by trading than playing, I don’t care if you win every game, you need to pack an icon or two every week to beat a good trader, coin wise.

That’s my honest opinion.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Trading is easier but its more fun to play so i have decent team to play with but most My coins are invested at the moment.
  • Retro_G
    31956 posts National Team Captain
    Trading, they kill the weights of reward packs after the first week.
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    I can trade around 20k an hour on a good run. I can earn 6k with 1k coin boosts playing. I am an amature trader at best.
  • CharlieC
    7359 posts Big Money Move
    Trading all day long. Know what you’re doing and it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
  • Futfanatic
    14982 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Love your avatar mate, when did you catch on that Mourinho would be a disease to your club? Can’t believe you signed him after that Chelsea disaster. Woodward should go too.
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    To make coins it's trading for sure. For fun though is an entirely different matter. Try and find a balance between both
  • sako10shagster
    446 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks guys. One of my goals this FIFA is to reach enough to get either Prime Ronaldo or Prime Henry and build a team around them. I'm already up to like 600k through trading and some pack luck. I'm hoping I don't hit a wall.
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Was thinking about investing in a Pogba. Do ya think his prices will rice further? Meanwhile Ill enjoy playing him :p
  • Theomanny
    1749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trade mate. I can’t deal with the current randomness. Had 700k this morning. Bought Allan, ox and lingard for 3200 today. Now they are 4.5-5500. They should be 7-8k tomorrow when people r rushing to buy op wl players. So Yh man trading is the way to to right now.
  • Retro_G
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Love your avatar mate, when did you catch on that Mourinho would be a disease to your club? Can’t believe you signed him after that Chelsea disaster. Woodward should go too.

Thanks mate, José has lost the dressing room. It's time for him to go, but no doubt that numpty Woodward will make the wrong decision again with our new manager.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14668 posts Has That Special Something

Thanks mate, José has lost the dressing room. It's time for him to go, but no doubt that numpty Woodward will make the wrong decision again with our new manager.

The thing is he lost the dressing room along time ago and he's never going to change his style of football which is terrible to watch. You bring José in for a quick fix to win titles and he hasn't done that and even worse he's made us boring to watvh. Bring Zidane in imo.
  • Retro_G

The thing is he lost the dressing room along time ago and he's never going to change his style of football which is terrible to watch. You bring José in for a quick fix to win titles and he hasn't done that and even worse he's made us boring to watvh. Bring Zidane in imo.

Zidane is still a gamble mate, not even sure he would sign mid-season and put his reputation on the line. I would prefer us to use Carrick as caretaker until the end of the season, get a director of football in to sign the next manager.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up

It may be true about mou... let’s not forget the cancer players like Pogba are. I don’t care how good you think you are ... no player should throw his boss or team under the bus to the media. When would scholes or giggs or any of the old school players have done that? Classless