Stuck in the mud connections annoying fix EA.

jertt
46 posts Park Captain
edited October 2018
I have 6 ping on my internet and 20 upload this should not be happening. Stop giving host to players who have bad internet to host a game online.

There should be no lag in a football game. Just bring back pace if this not going to be fixed least I have some chance to get past a high latency defence then.

Comments

• ELMEX94
    187 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve done so much testing on ping and speed. I’ve noticed you need a certain consistency with the speed and ping for it to be stable. So it’s probably good enough for PS4 but if you’re on WiFi it gets cut in half performance. If you’re wired in it’s probably just the inconsistency of the speed.
  • NornIron
    10878 posts Has That Special Something
    Mine was alot better when I downgraded from fibre I was getting 14/5mb now 80/20. Ping was about 30ms higher, My isp let me downgrade to test only upgraded again because I could barely do anything else on the internet. Took about 8 hrs to download a game instead of less than an hr.
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    jertt wrote: »
    I have 6 ping on my internet and 20 upload this should not be happening. Stop giving host to players who have bad internet to host a game online.

There should be no lag in a football game. Just bring back pace if this not going to be fixed least I have some chance to get past a high latency defence then.

If I am correct there is no one host, they use dedicated servers and both players are connecting so its probably a server issue rather than opponents connection