Champions league cards

1
Diggy
13619 posts Has That Special Something
Why are people paying mad prices for these

Just some I noticed

25k Semedo
85k Kondogbia
77k Rodrigo
22k Partey

Insane prices for +1 players

Not complaining made a fortune off of trading them surely they will crash very hard soon

Comments

  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    It's mental isn't it.. I understand the discard thing but 85k for kondogbia.. I reckon people must think they work like otw cards
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    For now CL cards are the best possible cards available from a lot of players. It's also something new, hype hype.
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t get it especially as there is probably some Europa league ones coming tonight as well
  • Crossland
    7610 posts League Winner
    I think people are thinking the cards are dynamic like OTW !
  • DaftPunk
    1061 posts Professional
    I picked a few up to use but couldn't resist cashing out due to the crazy prices, guess I can just pickup again next Tuesday.
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    Crossland wrote: »
    I think people are thinking the cards are dynamic like OTW !

    RIP people’s coins

    NIF Partey 1k +1 is 22k
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    Diggy wrote: »
    I don’t get it especially as there is probably some Europa league ones coming tonight as well

    why do people think this? they dont have all the teams for europa for one an they aint got the rights for europa? they only got the rights for CL

    @Diggy
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    I don’t get it especially as there is probably some Europa league ones coming tonight as well

    why do people think this? they dont have all the teams for europa for one an they aint got the rights for europa? they only got the rights for CL

    @Diggy

    We had Auba as a loan card why wouldn’t there be Europa league cards too
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be honest I just prefer the colour so swapped out the golds with blues, also it’s easy to make money this year so it’s spare change really
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    Diggy wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    I don’t get it especially as there is probably some Europa league ones coming tonight as well

    why do people think this? they dont have all the teams for europa for one an they aint got the rights for europa? they only got the rights for CL

    @Diggy

    We had Auba as a loan card why wouldn’t there be Europa league cards too

    all the CL cards were on the database before the game got released... europa nada @Diggy
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    I don’t get it especially as there is probably some Europa league ones coming tonight as well

    why do people think this? they dont have all the teams for europa for one an they aint got the rights for europa? they only got the rights for CL

    @Diggy

    We had Auba as a loan card why wouldn’t there be Europa league cards too

    all the CL cards were on the database before the game got released... europa nada @Diggy

    They do have rights for europa league
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    I don’t get it especially as there is probably some Europa league ones coming tonight as well

    why do people think this? they dont have all the teams for europa for one an they aint got the rights for europa? they only got the rights for CL

    @Diggy

    We had Auba as a loan card why wouldn’t there be Europa league cards too

    all the CL cards were on the database before the game got released... europa nada @Diggy

    They do have rights for europa league

    fair play but they aint got all the teams tobring out europa cards what they gonna do just bring out main europa cards? if so fair enough
  • maXmood
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    tbh, i don't see them introducing europa league (or soon), because they would've shown us hints and all like the CL before release..

  • WFCBagnall
    69626 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    maXmood wrote: »
    tbh, i don't see them introducing europa league (or soon), because they would've shown us hints and all like the CL before release..

    Like the loan Aubameyamg?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    maXmood wrote: »
    tbh, i don't see them introducing europa league (or soon), because they would've shown us hints and all like the CL before release..

    aye this is my thinking
  • NornIron
    11145 posts Has That Special Something
    Sold a blue Davinson Sanchez for 110k they upped his price range was 60k yesterday.
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    tbh, i don't see them introducing europa league (or soon), because they would've shown us hints and all like the CL before release..

    aye this is my thinking

    They showed a kante Europe league card when they announced CL cards
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3040 posts National Call-Up
    I'm OCD and don't like using 83 rated cards, these have been a god send as now I can use players like Keita, Goretzka and Martial.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    tbh, i don't see them introducing europa league (or soon), because they would've shown us hints and all like the CL before release..

    aye this is my thinking

    They showed a kante Europe league card when they announced CL cards

    I mean as in they literally released all the CL cards in the database before official release
  • NornIron
    11145 posts Has That Special Something
    The Aubameyang loan card is a europa league card is it not?
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggy wrote: »
    Why are people paying mad prices for these

    Just some I noticed

    25k Semedo
    85k Kondogbia
    77k Rodrigo
    22k Partey

    Insane prices for +1 players

    Not complaining made a fortune off of trading them surely they will crash very hard soon

    Most of these UCL players will never have an IF. that +1 is still a boost.
    that said, I wouldn't buy most of them unless its to trade
  • Keano
    12960 posts Has That Special Something
    For now CL cards are the best possible cards available from a lot of players. It's also something new, hype hype.
    Crossland wrote: »
    I think people are thinking the cards are dynamic like OTW !



    CL cards because every tom d*ck & harry has one, are pretty much Nifs, but people will pay because it's the best version & a lot of those players may not get one for a long time, if at all. That & CL cards a lot of people were wonering if they're like OTW for CL or not, which unless you're on the forums or look up EA's social media, a lot that don't will still expect this.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12962 posts Has That Special Something
    I think it’s because they’re blue and therefore look like TOTY/TOTS cards. We are conditioned from FUT to associate the color with value.

    No complaining here. I’m liking the profit they are providing us!
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    I had 6 in my team bought & sold until they were all free sold them all today had the team I started with

    Welcome Base Kluivert :)
  • Keano
    12960 posts Has That Special Something
    just used a few to get a mega pack, made my money back through a few bits so i used the players in that for another & got Delph & Ajax player, both will be needed for an SBC be it CL or normal at some point so they'll stay.
  • JayBomb
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aren’t they like OTW cards? They will update depending on the performances of the Champions league... for example Team of the Group Stages etc.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    JayBomb wrote: »
    Aren’t they like OTW cards? They will update depending on the performances of the Champions league... for example Team of the Group Stages etc.

    No
  • Kieran1903
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    With them not available via the sbc from tomorrow until the 23/10/2018 i would expect them to rise. Especially for weekend league players.

    If i was to guess....in the long run they will be required for specific SBCS... team of the group stage, goal of the group stage, player of the group stage, MOTM performances in the knock out stage.

    The only way they wont hold value is if the same player gets an inform.

    EA wont have released these cards for nothing like Movember.
  • Blarix
    20825 posts Club Captain
    JayBomb wrote: »
    Aren’t they like OTW cards? They will update depending on the performances of the Champions league... for example Team of the Group Stages etc.

    Ah we found the buyer
  • Blarix
    20825 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2018
    1
Sign In or Register to comment.