Pogba or KDB?

Jonboyparker
7183 posts Big Money Move
Hi all.

Deciding who to centre my team around? Pogba (400k) or KDB (320k).

Will play CCAM with Dembele and Allan at CDM.

Do you think prices might drop after this WL? Not an issue to wait.

Thanks

Comments

• Seahawks1
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    At CAM, KDB 100%
  • Wizbit81
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    use Firmino, much cheaper and just as good, save your coins! get Kane upfront though, i've used maybe 30 strikers and he is the very best
  • Seahawks1
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not used KDB so can't compare but agreed Firmino is a beast. I play him in behind Kane and they are both great. Plus Firmino can be used on the wing, CAM, up front, and would do a job at CM if needed, which is really handy
  • Roobar
    1476 posts Play-Off Hero
    I want to say KDB being a fan in real life but I've tried both and it's pogba. For a few reasons, one he plays CAM and CM both so well so you have that flexibility and two he has that bit of something extra like his animations etc sometimes just does something amazing in a game that makes you enjoy it
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    not tried kdb tbh but hes prob gr8.
    however ive used pogba nif for 70 plus games and the cl card for around 30 and hes just ridiculous.
    im not over hyping him i use him cam in 4231 and he is the boss . skills, bullys, scores loads , assists loads won me alot of games i shouldnt have won hes silly this yr.
  • Thuq
    1377 posts Professional
    KDB all day long.
  • SH4UN
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just packed KDB in Under the Lights SBC. Might build a team around him and see how he goes
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Almirón.
  • Darkwing1708
    1122 posts Professional
    Pogba by far
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pogba seems obscene this year.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    Tried both and thought they were good but not worth the coins at this stage litmanen,s 88 was better than both