The body physics need to change!

MarkFromNorwich
3124 posts National Call-Up
I see a lot of people complaining about the slow pace of the game, it's not an issue on its own, but when you factor in the terrible body physics and how dire players are at protecting the ball, the game really is incredibly unenjoyable in attacking moves.

O6SCChD.gif

That's a short clip of me getting dispossessed, some of you might see that and think, "well of course, Kondogbia is stronger than David Silva so that should happen!". Incorrect. Just before I lose the ball I clearly turn away from the defender, putting my body between the ball and Kondogbia, the game doesn't care about this and I get ran off the ball comfortably. This can't happen. David Silva wouldn't lose this ball in real life, that's why he's so good. EA need to fix this asap.

Comments

• Scutch
    18054 posts World Class
    The frostbite engine in general is one of the main problems of Fifa. I genuinely cannot remember how many penalties or freekicks I've given away because of the collision detection from players I am not controlling. It's infuriating.
  • Hoopsterz
    2720 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've lost count of the amount of times the opponents defender has gone through my player from behind and nothing is called.

So annoying losing possession in a way that just shouldn't happen.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    I've lost count of the amount of times the opponents defender has gone through my player from behind and nothing is called.

So annoying losing possession in a way that just shouldn't happen.

Ruins what could've been a great step forward for the FIFA series with the new pacing.