2490 posts Fans' Favourite
52,00 or the packs

Comments

• UoD
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eggs or mushrooms?
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    I dont understand why people ask, like you're given threee choices and still cant make up your mind on what you want/need?
    Enjoy opening packs and feeling lucky? - choose packs.
    You rather play safe and become 53k richer? - choose coins.
    Pretty simple.
  • Mutu10gol
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    coins for sure
  • CharlieC
    7386 posts Big Money Move
    its 58K isn't it?
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    58k is definitely the smarter choice but surprisingly I find myself super tempted by the untradeables which I know is most definitely the dumbest choice.
  • 04lcrost
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradeables, I packed Kante & OTW Fred
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    58k is definitely the smarter choice but surprisingly I find myself super tempted by the untradeables which I know is most definitely the dumbest choice.

Its not. You could use the players in your team or you can use all these players later in SBCs.

I feel with that low percent chance to get good cards its the dumbest idea to get the tradeable option. 99% of people get crap in them.

• Professor
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you're going to be doing high rated icon sbcs in the future I would take the untradables. You can always get weekly coin and packs fro playing WL
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    Ruffy wrote: »

Its not. You could use the players in your team or you can use all these players later in SBCs.

I feel with that low percent chance to get good cards its the dumbest idea to get the tradeable option. 99% of people get crap in them.

You know that's what I'm thinking, plus OTW cards are one of the best to get untradeable, the UCL SBC's this week and the potential of Sbcs in future. Those UCL packs drained my untradeables too, plus I'm probably going to sell my best players for profit before WL so could do with some usable cards. I'm going for it, wish me luck.

Edit: Got Hazard & Kane, result.
    Post edited by BatmansAGeordie on