The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

How about removing auto containing button from the game?!

wrabesek
451 posts An Exciting Prospect
This is terrible. I can play against it, but it is so anoying. Press A + call second deffender + high pressing and your players last 90 mins like it was 5.

Remove auto containg (you have to manuály jockey) and increase stamina draining! After 90min the players should be dead playing like this!

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    It has its place in the game I don't mind it tbh so easy to play against the high pressing game.

But I agree high pressing both contain and ai instructions should burn significantly more stamina.
  • wrabesek
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It has it´s place, manually.. You use running and R2 (it think, the bottom right button) jo manually jocked. not auto contain.

The stamina drains are just useless.. I have possesion style, my players are set to barely move except last third and I am more wasted than any high pressing team.
  • ICUP
    4230 posts National Call-Up
    wrabesek wrote: »
    It has it´s place, manually.. You use running and R2 (it think, the bottom right button) jo manually jocked. not auto contain.

The stamina drains are just useless.. I have possesion style, my players are set to barely move except last third and I am more wasted than any high pressing team.

Just realised this, switched from his press to possession and I am loosing 10 stamina a game but when I was high press it was like 5/6 stamina