How do u break down this stupid AI

RUS_PreDaToR
3286 posts National Call-Up
Im not good at turning 360 degrees like a lunatic every time just to find a pass.

Comments

• pekkaa88
    5976 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    You need to play faster. Stop Stalin with the ball and try to Putin fast passes in to the box
  • mdizzl3
    12287 posts Has That Special Something
    @pekkaa88 you moscow now, terrible jokes
  • joehuk
    2863 posts National Call-Up
    Go out wide :D

Seriously tho alot or my attacks go wide but I vary it sometimes go back again inside or stay out wide.

Key is to go back sometimes don't try pass forward every time.
  • Paquetesousa
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    You need to play faster. Stop stalin with the ball and try to putin fast passes in to the box

Yeah, play realistic football, you know? Like pinball?? Lool i'm so disappointed at what this game has become in a week... I don't even Rage anymore... I just take the "L" knowing that there was nothing i could do against CPU controlled ai on steroids and move on... The difference between tiver 2 and 1 rewards are not that different anyway...i'll stick with div5 for how long i play, which i predict it Will be very short lol
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    dont russia your play
  • sido1968
    1158 posts Professional
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    You need to play faster. Stop Stalin with the ball and try to Putin fast passes in to the box

Steep Lenin curve for some tho, when the wingers take off at a fair Trot,sky balls over the top you are in trouble. There's no Rasputin it.
  • JayyThunder
    4099 posts National Call-Up
    Im not good at turning 360 degrees like a lunatic every time just to find a pass.

You gotta play it out wide and go back to the middle. There’s zero space up the middle especially when you’re in the opponents third. You pretty much have to kick it wide, spread out the d, and then go middle and go quick
  • dabeags
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    You have to get it up to your attackers ASAP and try to get a shot off before the Defense has a time to set up. If you fail at that, then send it back out to your RB/LB and Lob pass it to the opposite wing and go down the side, will be wide open if your opponent is playing high pressure. From there you can lob it in for an OP header or cut back for a OP finnesse.
  • DicaniosGod
    4808 posts Big Money Move
    It’s a load of Bolshoi if you ask me!!
  • Paquetesousa
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    The ONLY way i know that works for sure is: press the home Button, Hover Over the game, press options and then uninstall lool if not, you just have to deal with it...
  • Nervous_Nick
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    It’s a load of Bolshoi if you ask me!!

:D :D :D