How do you sit back and still attack like that??

antonius
719 posts Semi-Pro
a lot of opponents are sitting back but when they come to attack theyve got loads of players then in defense everyones behind the ball and impossible to get in

what ct do i need?

Comments

• Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    yea I also wonder, I keep running into walls and being exposed on the counter attack the higher I get into divisions. Also feels like my opponents rarely miss any tackle and pile on so much pressure that I cant even pass it out of my own half at times, let alone to a goal scoring opportunity.
  • EisenErmin
    5410 posts Big Money Move
    Have a look at custom tactics. It should not be that hard to figure out hoe to set up a park the bus steup.
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner
    i swear sometimes ive counted 11 players back while im attacking trying to break down yet wen the ball is cleared theres 4 up front :D :D :D must be teleporting lmfao
  • Purplejacket
    2395 posts Fans' Favourite
    In this fifa you dont need more than 6 ppl in the back, defending is easy as hell, just practice
  • Sandell85
    7531 posts League Winner
    In this fifa you dont need more than 6 ppl in the back, defending is easy as hell, just practice

Yeah dont touch your defence and you are solid, like everyone else. Defending with the cam :D thats why its easy yeah? ;)
  • Mmandras
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    I think that don't touch thing is one of Fifa myths. It doesn't work, I've tried. It makes you think because of the auto tackling, but there must be lot of movement and double team involved.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Low pressure fast build up.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Yeah dont touch your defence and you are solid, like everyone else. Defending with the cam :D thats why its easy yeah? ;)

It's easy because people dont know what to do when they have a player on them and the defensive line infront. You have 10 players to play with, i find it stupid not to use a midfielder to assist in defense.