So here we are again, this mode hasn't been updated now for nearly 10 years! Please EA at least improve it for us offline players to give us the options "in-game" that the data reviewers get behind the scenes, like the cold weather option (This will fix the winter gear bug!) and changing a player's celebration, Fellaini's real life celebration is in the game but not set too him by default and I cant manually give it him! Also Lukaku has been wrongly set a triple moonsault celebration that we cant fix!? Also, players running styles, free-kick / penalty stances, generic player faces etc should all be editable!! This mode is in dire need of a complete revamp, here are a few suggestions on how Edit / Create Player should look:
* New type of colour: Same as kit. We should choose the colour "Same as Kit" for all accessories like Wrist Tape / Gloves / Ankle Tape. Here are examples of players with accessories with the same colour as the kit colour (Pogba etc)
(Giving players red wrist tape doesn't work, as when in different colour away or 3rd kit they still wear red wrist tape and it looks unrealistic!)
But this is what happens when they wear Away kit, 3rd kit or the player gets transferred to another team who wears a different colour home kit in Career Mode:
(PES has an option for Wrist Tape / Gloves / Ankle Tape that fixes this bug. It basically assigns the colour of the accesories to match the kit colour they are playing in, just like Undershirts currently do..
* Coloured Gloves: Even when you do put them on players, again, the Same As Kit option is needed to match away and 3rd kit colours" or you end up with the same bug as above ^
But this is what happens if you give a Chelsea player Blue gloves when they wear Away kit, 3rd kit, or the player gets transferred to another team in Career Mode:
A fix to this would be for player to ONLY wear coloured gloves for their home kit, if they wear the away or 3rd kit the gloves should default to BLACK.. Same if they get transferred!
* Undershorts: Why are they defaulted to every single player in Fifa, and only when it rains, snows or is overcast? Add them as an option! Lampard wore them all year round like Rooney does with the undershirt.. Add long undershorts too? That Robben wears for example.. (They would be a winter option just like Gloves are)
* 3/4 rolled up sleeves like this following example: (You have Ronaldo wearing them on your Fifa 19 cover!!)
* Undersocks: Players very often cut their kits football socks and wear their own WHITE socks underneath, please add this:
* Game Face: Why cant we use Game Face to apply a face to generic players / created players? This way the community could create a lot of faces for players who don't have one, and share them?
* Generic Player Faces: Why can't we edit generic player faces? If you can't give them custom faces at least let us edit them to make them slightly resemble the player!!
* 3D beards!? Please add them! Like this:
* Add generic tattoos to put on our Pro / Created Player like in the Journey:
* Add more player positions? Like I wanted to make a created player with just the CM position, but you can only make him a CAM or CDM. Add a second and third position so you can make a player seem more dynamic. So you can give a player the following:
Position 1 (Natural): CM
Position 2: CAM
Position 3: CDM
* Hairstyles: Don't you think it's a about time we can at least change a player's hairstyle ourselves? If a player changes his hair in real life, we shouldn't have to wait 5 years for you to update him, we could simply do it ourselves, even something so simple as changing Falcao's headband from the default black colour to a white one like he wore for Man Utd should be editable! And why aren't these hairstyles from The Journey available in Edit / Create Player:
* Player Masks: Add the mask players wear when they break their nose / cheekbone..
* Potential Stat: Please add this so we can edit a players Potential ourselves, just like we can edit their sprint speed etc.
* Cold Weather Gear Option: Data Reviewers get the option to manually edit a players Cold Weather Gear.. Add this in to Edit / Create Player! This would fix the Cold Weather Gear bug!!
* Revert a Player to Default: When we save a player, we can't them revert him back to his default appearance? So if we notice these bugs (Winter Gear & De Gea examples) and save him, were stuck with how he has been saved, a simple “Default Player” option wouldn't go a miss so we can at least revert your mistakes....
* Player Name Audio: How about you add first and last names to the audio, for Create / Edit Player and also Manager / Player Career Mode so you can be referred to in commentary by your full name? Other games have this..
This is how Edit Player should look with the new options:
* Player Face:
(Editable only if generic)
* Game Face:
On or Off
* Facial Hair:
Including new 3D Beard types
* Sleeve Length:
Short, Long or 3/4
* Tight Kits:
Off, On or Team Default (And I suggest setting this option to the actual teams who wear these kits not the individual players who play for them, so set tight kits to Arsenal and not their players like Podolski for example, as now he is still wearing a tight Kit for Inter Milan, which him nor Inter actually wear! He only wore one at Arsenal because their kits are Techfits! So players should have Kit Style set as default not Normal or Tight Kit.. You need to set Tight Kit option to Clubs NOT players!)
On, Off or Winter Only (Setting it to On would see players wear it all year round, like Rooney does, and Winter Only would wear short or long sleeves in the summer, and an undershirt in the winter - which is essentially the Cold Weather Gear option)
On, Off, Winter Only
- Undershorts Length: Short or Long (Robben style)
On, Off, Winter Only
- Colour: Black, Same As Kit (Currently White is the default colour, this also need changing to Black!!)
* Wrist Tape Left:
Off or On
- Colour: White, Same As Kit (whatever the default kit colour is, this would get round players like Reus who wears yellow when playing in Dortmunds home kit, and black when in their away kit! Just like you automatically set the undershirts / undershorts colour to match the colour of the shirts / shorts)
* Wrist Tape Right:
Off or On
- Colour: White, Same As Kit
* Sweat Band:
Same as above ^
* Hand Bandage:
Same as above ^
Same as above ^
* Headband Colour:
If applicable (Falcao etc)
On or Off (Lewandowski)
- Mask Colour: Black, White etc..
* Running Celebration 1:
* Finishing Celebration 1:
* Running Celebration 2:
* Finishing Celebration 2:
* Running Style:
* Free-Kick Stance:
* Penalty Stance:
* Default Player:
Yes / No
Can you please pass this on @EA_Andy @EA_Cian @EA_Aidan