Is it too many games to qualify for WL?

iWilshere_19
2005 posts Fans' Favourite
I mean a DKT was decent enough last year but this year you seem to need to play so many games

Comments

• tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    They stack so u can def get into a wl
  • Bayaeraking408
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yup played about 30 games and only have about 1000 points for weekend league
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10107 posts Has That Special Something
    It's only for the first time after that you get auto qualification for 11 wins and above.

Took me around 30-35 games to qualify so wasn't as bad as people make it sound.
  • iWilshere_19
    It's only for the first time after that you get auto qualification for 11 wins and above.

only 30-35 that’s way too many

• agentxyz2
    790 posts Professional

Agreed. I could chill most of the week, but since I was a good player I could bang out a DKO tourney on Thursday and qualify. Now you literally have to grind even if your a good player
  • iWilshere_19
    agentxyz2 wrote: »

Agreed. I could chill most of the week, but since I was a good player I could bang out a DKO tourney on Thursday and qualify. Now you literally have to grind even if your a good player

That’s what I mean.. you gotta grind all week and then grind all weekend it’s too much
  • Mr.Spireite
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you like online play is there enough difference for the average player.

Why not bring back tourneys for gold silver and bronze sides.
  • greif44
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is hard only for first WL. Qualification points are part of WL rewards and Silver 2 will give you 1000 qualification points, by getting to Gold 3 and up you are auto-qualified for next WL.
  • agentxyz2
    790 posts Professional
    Yes but it requires consistentcy with WL play. So if ur playing a weekend league. Your gunna be lacking in qualification
  • greif44
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    Yes but it requires consistentcy with WL play. So if ur playing a weekend league. Your gunna be lacking in qualification

Hm you don`t have to be very good to get to Silver 2 and get your 1000 points. Getting another 1000 points during a week is not so challenging.
    Whole FUT mode requires either time of money if you wanna be successful in game, EA made it much easier for casual players over past 3 years.
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    not been properly thought out at all has it - I would have to play aroud 80 games to qualify at present - so not gonna happen - they should have just scrapped it completely and had DKT style games for prizes. why is it the pros when they play they can go into a tourney pick who they want with what formation - why have we not got a comp like this too .. the creators of the game just aren't very clever are they !
  • Pocketsquareguy
    3924 posts National Call-Up
    It’s really only a massive grind once. Then if you get in, even if you barely play you will get 1000 futchamps as a reward. I think it’s really pretty easy after the first one. Just don’t redeem your points and then not play at all.
  • deang07
    7914 posts League Winner
    no because you have a week to get the 1st grind done and you can ignore the 1st wl and keep pts towards the 2nd if u like .
    not only that but after the 1st its only 11 wins for auto qualify for the next wl .
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    I've qualified but I'm not lookin toward to it, every game is going to be hard
  • SuperSonicSean
    5245 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, I've played like 35 and I only hit 1000. Granted I'm only in Div 5. They should still have the DKT, but it could grant 1000 points for winning it all, while granting 50 points per round win or something. That way people would still need to play Rivals to qualify, but they won't necessarily need to play 60+ games.