Safe coins or buy UCL cards?

Zyzzbrah
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Got some UCL players I want in my team, I really like them and have to normal version in my team so it's an upgrade, but what do you think?:
-Buy and add to team, they may go up in price once they're out of packs or when a SBC comes where you need them
or
-Don't buy, way to overpriced, once they get an IF they will drop in price?

Comments

• senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    It's only worthy with players that are unlikely to get an IF.
  • Zyzzbrah
    senaffc wrote: »
    It's only worthy with players that are unlikely to get an IF.

Mmh but that's hard to tell somethimes haha
  • Thejuves
    1008 posts Professional
    Not really give me ur names ill tell u who will get an if and who wont , im talkin 90% sure .
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    They might run the same SBC for each set of CL fixtures. There are another 4 group games. The prices will come down.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    Zyzzbrah wrote: »
    Got some UCL players I want in my team, I really like them and have to normal version in my team so it's an upgrade, but what do you think?:
    -Buy and add to team, they may go up in price once they're out of packs or when a SBC comes where you need them
    or
    -Don't buy, way to overpriced, once they get an IF they will drop in price?

dont worry about price.
    if ypu love a player already and like the cards like me just enjoy them m8.
    im going with players i like and enjoy in game and not worrying about totws and so on if it comes to it u can upgrade later.

i just traded in pogba and paid extra for cl card i dont regret one bit and i dont care if hes price drops i love him in game thats that
  • Zyzzbrah
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    They might run the same SBC for each set of CL fixtures. There are another 4 group games. The prices will come down.

Mmh but there are some players that aren't in packs yet I think? For example UCL Rabiot? And I think they will make a SBC where you need UCL cards, to get a Dynamic one for example? So then they will go up..
  • Zyzzbrah
    Thejuves wrote: »
    Not really give me ur names ill tell u who will get an if and who wont , im talkin 90% sure .

Some always get an IF yeah, but can take long for them to get it, and there will always be some that you didn't expect
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it's worth a punt, on the off chance I of a 81/82× UCL SBC requiring UCL cards