FutBin Club Import

BWild
3119 posts National Call-Up
Is using this still a ban-able offence? I don't believe it ever officially was, but I remember it got shut down for a while.

Comments

• Scutch
    9349 posts League Winner
    Not sure it works anymore on the site, does it? It's undetectable that it's been accessed anyway. This was established last year.
  • BWild
    Scutch wrote: »
    Not sure it works anymore on the site, does it? It's undetectable that it's been accessed anyway. This was established last year.

They just posted this

• Scutch
    9349 posts League Winner
    Right. Doing that.

Cheers.
  • Scutch
    9349 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    3.1m in players and 360k in consumables :)
  • BWild

I'll be doing it when I'm not in the office. It was incredibly helpful last year
  • RebelRob
    4446 posts National Call-Up

How many packs have you opened if you have that many consumables!

I know I’ve got a ton and usually sit on them and only really get rid when I’m desperate for coins at the end of the year lol.
  • Scutch
    9349 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »

I know I’ve got a ton and usually sit on them and only really get rid when I’m desperate for coins at the end of the year lol.

Far too many mate. Far too many.

Around 40k worth, for my sins. I've sold a fair few too. Position cards were going for crazy money early on. I've currently got over 2000 contracts of varying ratings, 800 fitness cards, 230 healing cards, 100 positioning and 200 chemistry.
  • RebelRob
    4446 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    RebelRob wrote: »

Far too many mate. Far too many.

Around 40k worth, for my sins. I've sold a fair few too. Position cards were going for crazy money early on. I've currently got over 2000 contracts of varying ratings, 800 fitness cards, 230 healing cards, 100 positioning and 200 chemistry.

I’ve done 60k myself :# but expected so much more from the game, if they don’t improve it soon I’m gonna do a charge back and will just create another gt and start from fresh.

Not got as many coins as you though but could be at 2.2ish if my if investments pay off, but my pack luck was absolutely shocking at the start.

Not sure if I want to use this though as the other year they (ea bods on here) couldn’t say catagorically it it’s against tos so don’t want to risk it.
  • coqb2
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I'v been banned last week from the market on web and companion app for using futbin club import, after one warning two days before which was not clear about the problem accountered : they talked about a modfied client xhich was used under my account.
    the sentence has been confirmed without indication of length.
  • Shaanxz
    19590 posts Club Captain
    I’ve used it numerous times with no issue