Fast or slow.

Andybelfast
11037 posts Has That Special Something
Ever since last Tuesday my game speed has been super fast I can't tell the differences between high end players they all just feel the same. Ping pong passing, simple tapped A pass that would bounce in the air and weird player animations when turning etc.

Before then if I was using a high end player I could feel the wee bit of quality and the game speed felt nice and was able to play nice possession football.

I've watched loads play on twitch etc and they don't seem to be playing in the same game speed as I do, played it in my mates the other day and he's the nice slow speed that I had.

Just curious to see what you guys have? And why I'm having this problem.

Fast or slow. 31 votes

Fast
38%
BlarixCrazy Creaky JrUlook92crackers07Overevil1690_Ulster_FCRetro_GBilbao_BagginsedragosalexandruScutchCraftydevilMarkFromNorwich 12 votes
Slow
61%
CampinoTh3 UK SmurfRealMNornIronBakerBlackpoolmonsterJackadinhoo ShifTyZz oKeanoKamilflageAshr93M98HPlaying_fut_a_lotFinesse_4daysET95Alford1995Kieran1903Thunder001Skittles67 19 votes

Comments

• Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Slow
    My gameplay is actually slow, but it has become much slower compared to that time before you speak of....
    Everyone just feels clunky for me. Been like that for past few days.
    This game is too random, user input seriously feels much lower than the FUT franchise norm.
  • Andybelfast
    11037 posts Has That Special Something
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    My gameplay is actually slow, but it has become much slower compared to that time before you speak of....
    This game is too random, user input seriously feels much lower than the FUT franchise norm.

Really strange mate i don't understand it at all. My players feel the complete opposite to clunky they feel super agile almost to agile where there legs would make awkward looking movements when I'm turning them
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Sometimes fast, sometimes slow
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Slow
    Kamilflage wrote: »

Really strange mate i don't understand it at all. My players feel the complete opposite to clunky they feel super agile almost to agile where there legs would make awkward looking movements when I'm turning them

I have no idea what's happening with this game...but all these strange things are happening to lots others as far as I'm concerned. Definitely a patch is upon us
  • M98H
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Slow
    Way to slow
  • GoonerJoe88
    1158 posts Professional
    It feels just right to me. I haven't had any type of lag since Fifa 18. I think it's the dedicated servers which work well with my service. I also live 10 minutes from the border of Mexico. In last years game, some matches were unplayable but this year everything seems smooth.
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    Slow
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Sometimes fast, sometimes slow

Exactly this for me. When game play is fast its a brilliant game but it only last for 1 game then next 2/3 will be slow etc proper random mine
  • Scutch
    20951 posts Club Captain
    Fast
    Yup, last few days mine has become super fast. It's relentless the players just running around everywhere like they're on speed.

Maybe I've just got used to the game speed now.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Fast
    Scutch wrote: »
    Yup, last few days mine has become super fast. It's relentless the players just running around everywhere like they're on speed.

Maybe I've just got used to the game speed now.

• Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    Fast
    It seems a lot faster. Don't know if it's me just not paying attention.
  • NornIron
    15538 posts World Class
    Slow
    Very slow like snail pace slow. Really enjoyed the gameplay during EA Access but its not even half that now.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Fast
    I enjoyed the slower pace before that maintenance the other day, they defo increased the speed of gameplay during maintenance. Slow physical strikers don't feel as good now.
  • Cloudio7
    2936 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Mega fast in the last couple of days and most of the matches started to have insane scores like in 18 (between 8 and 13/14 goals in total per match). It's a shame because i was loving the slow pace and building up nicely my chances.
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    Fast
    Seems to be quicker for me last night.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Fast
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Mega fast in the last couple of days and most of the matches started to have insane scores like in 18 (between 8 and 13/14 goals in total per match). It's a shame because i was loving the slow pace and building up nicely my chances.

Yeah same experience, realistic scorelines have gone out the window.
  • crackers07 wrote: »
    Seems to be quicker for me last night.

• Keano
    20433 posts Club Captain
    Slow
    Players turn like trucks, feel like I should have my lorry driver liscence at this point.
  • Cloudio7
    2936 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just played the first match of the day and the gameplay is slow again. They're giving me the idea that they just released an unfinished game trying to figure out what's wrong day by day.
  • Keano
    20433 posts Club Captain
    Slow
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Just played the first match of the day and the gameplay is slow again. They're giving me the idea that they just released an unfinished game trying to figure out what's wrong day by day.

They do untill the first patch, then they just leave it till thenext fifa.