1. The AI defending of the back line is ridiculous at times. At first when our pros were lower rated we really struggled which was to be expected, we are picking up now. But like UT the defenders interceptions and some of the tackles and touches they pull off are borderline ridiculous. Everyone seems to pump in crosses and most goals are from headers and corners. Are we surprised? Not really considering how over-powered they are.
2. Crossing, headers and corners. They are overpowered, simple as. Sad everyone has realised it and don’t get much build up play through the middle as much. I still try it but a perfectly timed through ball still must get past a mad bot interception. You are grateful the times the stars do align and it comes off, if the bot defender doesn’t catch your striker that is.
3. Custom kits and badges are a nice new addition like that.
4. Really fun mode with your mates, wish they would have made proper improvements to it this year. Sadly not.
5. When your playing without an ‘any’ the bots seem desperate to play the ball back across the defence and ping pong passes between the centre half and the full back. Also any sign of minimal danger they just hoof it out of play for a thrown in which is totally unnecessary.
What do you all think?