God squads

Alexvdven
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It's like I only come across people with the most insane squads. How is this possible after a week of FIFA 19? Does everyone just put in a few hundred at the beginning of FIFA? I don't get it.

Comments

• Some people put loads of money into this game and some are just unreal traders. Some do both.
  • Riggs006
    1016 posts Professional
    I've been thinking exactly the same thing, the majority of people I play have insane squads. I've faced the front 3 of Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe multiple times. People with ridiculous La Liga teams with the likes of Suarez, Modric, Ramos, Varane, Ter Stegen, Kroos all in the same team. One team with the front 3 of IF Hazard, Aguero, Salah and that's just to name a few.

I was unbeaten in my first 13 games and then went on a 7 loss streak because my 50k team can't compete with teams worth close to 1 million already! I've accepted that until my rewards come in for Division Rivals and then FUT Champs when I play it then I'll have to deal with a hell of a lot of losses to far better teams.
  • GeorgeGervin
    2403 posts Fans' Favourite
    Riggs006 wrote: »
    I've been thinking exactly the same thing, the majority of people I play have insane squads. I've faced the front 3 of Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe multiple times. People with ridiculous La Liga teams with the likes of Suarez, Modric, Ramos, Varane, Ter Stegen, Kroos all in the same team. One team with the front 3 of IF Hazard, Aguero, Salah and that's just to name a few.

I was unbeaten in my first 13 games and then went on a 7 loss streak because my 50k team can't compete with teams worth close to 1 million already! I've accepted that until my rewards come in for Division Rivals and then FUT Champs when I play it then I'll have to deal with a hell of a lot of losses to far better teams.

Can’t lump Cavani in there. He’s cheap and deliciously good !
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    it is not trading unless you count the traders that spend 1000s of dollars these teams whether traded or bought are the result of 1000s of dollars spent on FP (and coin buying)
  • Truthurts wrote: »
    it is not trading unless you count the traders that spend 1000s of dollars these teams whether traded or bought are the result of 1000s of dollars spent on FP (and coin buying)

Not necessarily true. I’m not great at trading but I’m friends with a guy who seems to be a wizard. He’s not even that great at the game tbh but he trades like mad and makes insane profit. It’s probavly more fun for him than playing the actual game is
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    My front 3 rivals any. Costa immobile and robben. Lethal.
  • QuinnUK87
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's so easy to pack massive players this year, with all the packs etc from sbc's. Just from the starting sbc's I had, Messi, Mbappe, Modric and Dr Bryne.. I played 1 draft, won it and got Dybala / IF Yedder.

I normally spend alot of money on this game, but this year I haven't needed too.. I have a team worth 4.5mill from nothing lol.
  • Bahpham
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You can do loads of SBC & gold upgrade too. Maybe their Neymar, Mbappe are untradeable
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    I put in around 250$ total. 200$ the first day early release, my best pulls were from sbcs. Have traded for a week and have around 1.5mil if i sold every thing but i built my team, and started trading again with 250k coins.
  • Ledesale
    458 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have around 500k, only money I've spent was to play a couple of drafts which I got nothing from, it's pretty easy to make coins trading. I'm not even that good at it and have been able to get a good amount of coins, I'd imagine people who actually know what they are doing are able to make millions just by trading alone.
  • Jonboyparker
    6761 posts Big Money Move
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    It's so easy to pack massive players this year, with all the packs etc from sbc's. Just from the starting sbc's I had, Messi, Mbappe, Modric and Dr Bryne.. I played 1 draft, won it and got Dybala / IF Yedder.

I normally spend alot of money on this game, but this year I haven't needed too.. I have a team worth 4.5mill from nothing lol.

That's exceptionally good pack luck. I consider myself to have good pack luck this year because I packed Kante, Mahrez, Dembele and few other 20k players. Nothing compared to you.

I've bought NO FP's and have a pretty good team at this stage from grinding trading. I have nearly 1m trade profit. I still have Kante.

It is possible to trade to millions of you know what you are doing. Someone with time would have no problem. I'm new to this, so I've been pretty conservative in my trading. If I had time, I could of easily made 1m on Sunday alone. Look at the SBC requirements. There were a lot of lazy buyers playing that day!!!

PS. I have some friends that have spend a lot of money on this game already so it's a bit of both. Not for me though. They will be bored in 1 month.