This should be an unwritten rule for the fifa community

carolinabluejg
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Ok boys let's start this rule amongst us. You absolutely cannot Dab or shhhh somebody after a goal when you do nothing but allow your AI to defend. If you're using dropping back and putting your Defense line all the way back, if your only using your midfielders to defend you cannot do those two things. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Come on boys let's do it lol

Comments

• Gorda
    3422 posts National Call-Up
    My unwritten rule is to that you should Always shh and dab. To shhh press right stick right and to dab R1 and double tap triangle :smiley:
  • CharlieC
    4905 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t listen to @Gorda I’m still waiting for him to qualify for WL with a bronze team πŸ˜‚
  • Paquetesousa
    1825 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh mate, you'd have better luck trying to convince Mother superior to have a rave on the convent with a strip pole right on the Middle of it lol
  • Guillotine_Mack
    1079 posts Professional
    When I first got Pogba I scored with him, pressed A for his signature celebration and he did a little dance where he moves sideways.
    The second time I scored he started dabbing when I pressed A and I just felt like quitting the game.
    It made me feel sick.
  • Benja190782
    937 posts Professional
    I have one more rule. No attempt on doing ping pong passing...
  • lar9abl
    45 posts Park Captain
    Got one more rule, dont score if there’s AI defense be generous and hit a fan with a long kick.