League SBCs?

sdub51
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The Argentina and English Championship league SBCs are not appearing on Switch?

If EA is not releasing League SBCs on Nintendo Switch this year, I am done. And I will stop at nothing short of a full refund of everything I have spent on FIFA 19 so far.

Comments

• sdub51
    And don't tell me this is a "Player Pick" issue.... WE HAVE PLAYER PICK ON SWITCH! One of the manager task rewards is a player pick for a loan player! And we have player pick on Fut Draft!!
  • sdub51
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian can we please get some attention to this? it is a huge issue for a lot of players
  • Yeah if we could get a confirmation on this
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian let us know. If we’re not getting these we need a good reason. Last year we got them and managed to do them
  • @EA_Andy @EA_Cian can we get a clear answer whether or not we are getting other League SBCs too, thanks
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Lanna any chance of a reason why we’re not getting the sbcs
  • EA_Lanna
    1864 posts EA Community Manager
    I'm a Moderator...I don't have any information on this nor will any other Moderator. Please do not spam tag us, it is against the rules and will result in moderation.
  • is this official position on all the question asked regarding FIFA19 nintendo switch version? in the way that they will be ignored and if we spam taggs topic will be closed?
    I guess we should take it to reddit to get at least some exposure (in our dreams ofc)
  • Just a reason as to why they haven't been included would be nice
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Lanna we are not spam tagging, we are tagging to try and get some clarification as to whether we are getting content that is missing from other consoles. We knew we were not getting fut champs and division rivals but the league sbcs are a bad exclusion. Is there anyway we can contact people for an answer on this if you can’t help?
  • sdub51
    guys they aint gonna do anything ... here's what you need to do... First, decide if you want to play a half content version of FIFA. Second, if the answer is no, seek a refund and leave a 1 star review on Amazon, Best Buy, fnac, etc. so others don't make the same mistake.
  • I bought digital on eShop - there is no refund at any circumstances all sales are final in NA, I'll try tho
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    teh_shrike wrote: »
    I bought digital on eShop - there is no refund at any circumstances all sales are final in NA, I'll try tho

If you call word is they will do a refund one time, basically one “oops” per account. I’d use it.
  • EA_Lanna
    1864 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    teh_shrike wrote: »
    is this official position on all the question asked regarding FIFA19 nintendo switch version? in the way that they will be ignored and if we spam taggs topic will be closed?
    I guess we should take it to reddit to get at least some exposure (in our dreams ofc)

It's not an official statement, I'm saying that I am a Moderator and I won't have any information in order to share it. And yes, breaking the rules will result in thread closure and moderation, that would be enforcing the rules of this platform. If you don't want that to happen, please post within the rules. I'll hyperlink them here.
    @EA_Lanna we are not spam tagging, we are tagging to try and get some clarification as to whether we are getting content that is missing from other consoles. We knew we were not getting fut champs and division rivals but the league sbcs are a bad exclusion. Is there anyway we can contact people for an answer on this if you can’t help?

There are 4 posts all tagging EA Moderators within the first six posts. That would be spamming @Gingerboaby83. I'm not sure if there is any updates on this as if EA_Andy has information on it he would share it with you. As he hasn't as of yet, it's safe to assume there isn't any information to share right now. Alternatively, you could contact EA Help. If they have an update on this they would confirm and relay that to you.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • sdub51
    I contacted EA Help. They were no help. They said that we should keep refreshing the game and see if the promotions appear, and if not, contact them again in 24 hours.
  • sdub51 wrote: »
    guys they aint gonna do anything ... here's what you need to do... First, decide if you want to play a half content version of FIFA. Second, if the answer is no, seek a refund and leave a 1 star review on Amazon, Best Buy, fnac, etc. so others don't make the same mistake.

That is a wonderful idea.
    I will run it in Japan as soon as possible.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The EA moderators needs to git gud giving us answers...
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Alright if we can't be mature, we can't discuss. The thread's gotten off the rails at this point and so I'm locking it.
This discussion has been closed.