Joke of a game

Ronaldinho999
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just when u thought from fifa 18 it couldnt get worse... well EA made it, or should I say konami cuz anyone who played pes before knows the physics and movements are from pes... in fifa 19 u pretty much dont know **** about whats going on, feels like the game is on auto pilot.. i mean who the **** thought team press was a good idea, all 22 players on the pitch seem like crazy cows running towards each other... shielding is a **** joke...

But the best part is, and im still on div6 so not sure how the gameplay is at top lvls, the fact that I played around 20 games in which 90% of goals i conceded were PURE **** like never in my 15+ years of playing fifa I saw something like that, ofc I eventually stop trying to play football and just let it flow and manage to score 2 ridiculous goals and that was when i said to myself wtf is this ****, cant even get a little satisfied..

Man im mad with this **** company that makes fifa, ya managed to make a game 100% for brain dead people

Comments

• definitely feels very different compared to previous titles. pretty much a free for all mosh pit. tackling is way over powered. there's hardly time to breath let alone have a chance at slow build up play. maybe it'll just take some getting used to, we'll see.
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For anyone who played fifa before UT and all that mattered was pace enjoys slow build up player however since UT the defending AI has been getting more and more automatic but no finally you can literally lie your controller down and your defence will not move 1 inch out of position. Its as if they just want all players to get the ball and sprint to the other goal and they want to see goalfests every game. For my id rather win 1-0 than win 5-2.
  • AHL
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I’ve played 20 games online and it has been a frustrating experience. So many games with less than 10 shots, 0-0 draws and how can Cahill catch up to Bale from 5 paces behind? Very disappointed. Telling all my friends not to buy this.
  • dengah109
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AHL wrote: »
    I’ve played 20 games online and it has been a frustrating experience. So many games with less than 10 shots, 0-0 draws and how can Cahill catch up to Bale from 5 paces behind? Very disappointed. Telling all my friends not to buy this.

Interesting you say that as I have not had a single 0-0. if anything there has been too many goals in my games. Normally I dont score to many and am defensively fairly solid but so far I've been scoring fairly freely but struggling to keen clean-sheets.

What division are you playing in? I'm only in 8 at mo but just need another win to get another promotion. Just thinking if you are already in a higher division that might explain the games being tighter?
  • Zurchi
    12 posts Ball Boy
    If you go look at your games played history you will see that you are playing people from various divisions. I played my first 2 games in seasons (Division 10) and my first 2 games were against a division 8 opponent and a division 9 opponent. So division means nothing except what pool to start looking in.

This game is a no skill, auto pass aim, auto shoot aim, auto cross aim, auto goal keeper save. The only skill in assisted modes is which of the 8 directions should you pass, and what of the 8 directions should you make your first touch. Everything else is mindlessly thought out for you.
  • dengah109
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I get that in division 8, 9 , 10 say you are playing players from within those divisions but I was thinking say he/she has played a lot of games and got up to division 2/3/4 already say then it is reasonable you are playing against better players and therefore quite natural for games to be closer and tighter.

In terms of the skill involved in playing the game that wasnt what I was commenting on.
  • Master110
    956 posts Professional
    Most of them fifa 18 are div 1-3 players.

Hardly anyone who is garbage plays online.