Zero FP this season and pack luck is smiling at me

DeMolay145
539 posts An Exciting Prospect
On Saturday:

0zVtEm9.jpg

Yesterday:

0azvJhJ.jpg

Can't believe it. Advanced SBCs were great for me.

Comments

• Pengwin
    1327 posts Professional
    Nice mate, how did you do hybrid master if you don’t mind me asking?
  • DeMolay145
    Pengwin wrote: »

I used one of the teams available at futbin and then went to do the always boring loyalty glitch. Had to keep searching for the cheapest team since prices are oscilating so much.
  • Zv1k0
    5993 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats!

Also had great luck this year. Already at 1 mil without FPs or trading.
  • Alteron
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    DeMolay145 wrote: »

I used one of the teams available at futbin and then went to do the always boring loyalty glitch. Had to keep searching for the cheapest team since prices are oscilating so much.

How is the glitch works?
    You need to make the team then exit the game? Thats gives you 10 lose?
  • DeMolay145
    Alteron wrote: »
    DeMolay145 wrote: »

How is the glitch works?
    You need to make the team then exit the game? Thats gives you 10 lose?

make the team and play 10 matches against totw. Close fifa right after the kick off. Wont count as a loss in your record.
  • Zv1k0
    It's faster if right after the kick off you go to settings - network and test internet connection. That just disconnects you from FUT. You don't get a loss and don't need to wait while Fifa loads up.
  • Just_Unfair
    4182 posts National Call-Up
    Im going no FP again this year...have not had luck like you but had a great IF insignie pull last night in SB...did some investing after rewards last night and see if I can start making some real coin
  • DeMolay145
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    It's faster if right after the kick off you go to settings - network and test internet connection. That just disconnects you from FUT. You don't get a loss and don't need to wait while Fifa loads up.

Wow. Thanks for the advice!
  • Pengwin
    1327 posts Professional

This did want result in ban then? I’m sure a few seasons when the draft glitch was around it was said both of these tricks would result in bans?
  • Zv1k0

This did want result in ban then? I’m sure a few seasons when the draft glitch was around it was said both of these tricks would result in bans?

It probably doesn't even work for online games. It's not like you are screwing someone over or avoiding a loss online. I don't know, I haven't seen anyone get banned for this and everyone is doing it.
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special

What if I have coin boost active. I've still 13 games on 1k coin boosts. Don't want to be losing 10k at this stage.
  • Zv1k0

What if I have coin boost active. I've still 13 games on 1k coin boosts. Don't want to be losing 10k at this stage.

You don't lose coin boosts.
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I just played a game in online single match, went to test internet connection. I got a dnf and -1 from coin boost?
  • Zv1k0

I just played a game in online single match, went to test internet connection. I got a dnf and -1 from coin boost?

Who told you to play online match lol. :D:D This glitch is to get loyalty on players ASAP and should be done against TOTW squad. I even said 1 post above yours that it doesn't work in online matches.