Got a serious problem

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
So I have just bought fifa 19 (pc) last night and wanted to give it a go, but I am encountering a problem that I see a lot of people on the technic issues forum encounter as well. I am using a logitech f310 controller and after a few minutes into the game, the players start running on their own and not responding to controls. I had to quit around 10 matches already, because I could not do anything to control my players. The game is also a bit laggy when this happens. Has any of u had this problem? And if so, have you found a solution? Any response would be greatly appreciated, because I am really disappointed by what's happening.

Comments

• Bump! This is really frustrating me and I need a solution asap.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does the controller work with other games ok? I had a problem with Logitech steering wheel the other week, I know it's not related to this game but I updated drivers for it in device manager and it worked, maybe give it ago for the controller?
  • DannyUK wrote: »
    Does the controller work with other games ok? I had a problem with Logitech steering wheel the other week, I know it's not related to this game but I updated drivers for it in device manager and it worked, maybe give it ago for the controller?

I tried that but it didn't work. It works flawlessly for fifa 18, but on 19 it just doesn't want to work. I'll try out and see if it works well on career mode cause I had this problem on fifa 18 back in march but it was only in fut champs/dkt. I think it might be because of their servers.
    I'll give an update once I get home and try out career mode and single matches in ut.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Update: this problem only happens during ultimate team matches. Career mode and kick-off works perfectly. It is a server sided problem. How could this happen? This is unacceptable from EA honestly.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    theraduku wrote: »
    Update: this problem only happens during ultimate team matches. Career mode and kick-off works perfectly. It is a server sided problem. How could this happen? This is unacceptable from EA honestly.

Ah if that is the case there is nothing you can do unfortunately, just have to wait for EA to fix the issue, if they ever fix it at all.

EA has always been the same, I wouldn't rely on them for anything. I hope you get it sorted soon though.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    DannyUK wrote: »
    theraduku wrote: »

Ah if that is the case there is nothing you can do unfortunately, just have to wait for EA to fix the issue, if they ever fix it at all.

EA has always been the same, I wouldn't rely on them for anything. I hope you get it sorted soon though.

I have tried some settings with the x360ce program that fifa 19 comes with that I have found on the forums, but all it does is instead of not being able to control my players when it becomes a bit laggy after a few minutes, it instead speeds freezes a bit and then speeds up the game as if it's trying to catch up. This game is honestly ridiculous..
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Do you guys think they will go back to p2p connection? I have not had any problem with that ever. I suspected the main issue is their so callex 'dedicated' servers which are supposed to be better, but do not work properly.
    Sorry for spamming this thread so much, but I am so frustrated due to the fact that EA does not care about this issue. It's been over a week since people have been complaining on the technical issues forums and they just would not answer.