FIFA should Take a note from PES's book

agentxyz2
790 posts Professional
They tried to make the game more realsitic and failed in most departments.

PES physics are next level this year. Take notes FIFA

Comments

• Blaster
    830 posts Professional
    Does look good but still wont buy, long time since i have bought a PES game, used to love them but UT has me at the moment
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Nice video - makes a mockery of fifa in every aspect.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s an unsurprising favourable view of PES2019 from someone who loves PES. He did the same videos for PES2018 and everything was perfect - realism, ball physics, passing, shooting etc. No mention of criticisms of the game as seen on Reddit or EvoWeb.
  • Chubz
    3171 posts National Call-Up
    lol, actually looks really impressive
  • Chubz
    3171 posts National Call-Up
    love the commentary as well
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12357 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    I'm actually playing PES this year ( 1st time since like 2007) And I can assure you it's a really good game this year. Enjoying it a lot and I'm a FIFA fanboy lol
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    BistroXII wrote: »
    It’s an unsurprising favourable view of PES2019 from someone who loves PES. He did the same videos for PES2018 and everything was perfect - realism, ball physics, passing, shooting etc. No mention of criticisms of the game as seen on Reddit or EvoWeb.

He literally mentions flaws in the Ai...
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    blasé wrote: »
    BistroXII wrote: »

He literally mentions flaws in the Ai...

Rephrase: barely mentions them in passing, it’s a positive review and fair enough. Good luck to him and it’s not a bad game but it’s not as wonderful as he makes out in the video.
  • jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    It does look good this year.

Wish they had as many licenses as FIFA though and their FUT mode was a bit better and I'd definitely buy
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    The PES gameplay is horrific though.

Really good pack format though, you can actually see what it is possible to pack
  • Shaanxz
    19589 posts Club Captain
    Irony is this pes is more broke than fifa this year. Just look at the comments under official pes
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Irony is this pes is more broke than fifa this year. Just look at the comments under official pes

Yea it needs patching and one will be arriving this month apparently. Still, it's gotta be more fun than building sbc after sbc after sbc after sbc all year long.