OFFSIDE BUG PRO CLUB

francescoc
2 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2018
https://youtu.be/uMQtft-4Gnk

I'am facing this bug on FIFA 19 pro Clubs

All my time players are in the mildfiel and the Offside does not work. Unfair players are using it in order to win

Comments

• Sami
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think you @francescoc need to go back to school.

You can’t be offside from a goal kick. You see that kick from Ederson to Aguero. Rather than moaning about unfairness learn the rules of football. The only bug in that is your defence should be pushing back with them not that they offside because they are not. So go learn offside rule.
  • francescoc
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    I said that badly.

My defenders don't' press the players. Look the video, Opponents players are all alone ! No defenders on them! And this happens every time !Since there is no offiside they can score easily !

After every cut after a shot, defenders are not in correct position and the keeper can give them the ball
  • Can you make your defenders drop with opposing strikers like that?
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Haha, we conceded a goal to that last night. We just found it hilarious to be honest. Their keeper literally launched it like 80 yards to an unmarked striker who scored, we just fell about laughing.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3877 posts National Call-Up
    Sami wrote: »

You can’t be offside from a goal kick. You see that kick from Ederson to Aguero. Rather than moaning about unfairness learn the rules of football. The only bug in that is your defence should be pushing back with them not that they offside because they are not. So go learn offside rule.

Shut up, he’s not moaning about it being offside he’s moaning about the fact you can’t drop defenders back deep enough to cover.

It needs sorting.
  • Sami

Shut up, he’s not moaning about it being offside he’s moaning about the fact you can’t drop defenders back deep enough to cover.

It needs sorting.

Read the thread title you dimwit. Offside pro clubs glitch. What is offside?

And it’s easy to defend if you play with any player as all you need to do is drop your players back. But I bet you play with the CPU.
  • Playing with an Any should be an advantage but opting not to shouldn't disadvantage to the level you can't counter things like this. Just saying.
  • ManyakFC
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    just pull a player in your club to mark him, i play CAM for mine and run back to cover does the trick
  • Orikoru
    ManyakFC wrote: »
    just pull a player in your club to mark him, i play CAM for mine and run back to cover does the trick

That's a work around but it still needs fixing obviously. If there's no offside then an AI CB should follow the forward player who is running beyond the defence. Should be simple.
  • Sami
    Playing with an Any should be an advantage but opting not to shouldn't disadvantage to the level you can't counter things like this. Just saying.

Eh?

If you playing with a CPU any and no human gk. I got a easy fix for you and it doesn’t take Einstein to work out what it is. Turn the match any filter and gk filter on. There you go and you avoid this because the CPU can’t kick this long. So there’s your counter. If you play people with anys and you have cpu then you are a scrub as most of these people let CPU do all the work and just wave their arms around like school kids. Online gameplay should not involve CPU and EA should force any if you can’t find full squads.

I have conceded one goal from this and it was the first time I saw it. Since then I have easily defended it. All it requires is looking at the radar or getting a mate back. It’s not rocket science.
  • Custard Musket
    66 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Playing with an Any should be an advantage but opting not to shouldn't disadvantage to the level you can't counter things like this. Just saying.

Eh?

If you playing with a CPU any and no human gk. I got a easy fix for you and it doesn’t take Einstein to work out what it is. Turn the match any filter and gk filter on. There you go and you avoid this because the CPU can’t kick this long. So there’s your counter. If you play people with anys and you have cpu then you are a scrub as most of these people let CPU do all the work and just wave their arms around like school kids. Online gameplay should not involve CPU and EA should force any if you can’t find full squads.

I have conceded one goal from this and it was the first time I saw it. Since then I have easily defended it. All it requires is looking at the radar or getting a mate back. It’s not rocket science.

Ever so slightly incredulous there for reasons best known to yourself.

Einstein and rocket science in two short paragraphs… Calm down marigold.

Obviously you’re the online gaming equivalent of Stephen Hawkins but even after altering the search criteria you will still face a GK and Any now and then.

I thought a scrub spent his time hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride not playing Fifa.

EA shouldn’t force anything you bewilderingly arrogant individual. There must be literally hundreds if not thousands of clubs (you’ll like this bit Stephen) so thousands upon thousands of players who don’t play with an Any (all or at least some of the time) a great many of whom are neither school kids (oh the irony) nor do they wave their arms around (not sure you can).

Fully appreciate that fact might not sit well with a member of the Fifa elite of course but it’s still 'very much' a fact my friend.

Don’t get me wrong, EA enacting upon your really quite brilliant idea of forcing teams to play with an Any would almost certainly reduce the numbers playing what is sadly already an inexplicably poorly supported element of the game. Possibly not as smart as you'd like to thing then?

Let Any do all the work... I'm presuming that's a joke right?

Anyway you’ll no doubt be glad to know myself and surely countless others will be pleased to learn you have cracked this Stephen. We’d expect nothing less.

You have a good one now.
    Post edited by Custard Musket on
  • Orikoru

Eh?

Playing against no Any doesn't completely fix it, more often that not when we've faced this it's been a human keeper anyway. Lots of teams have keepers, probably so they can exactly this.

As Custard said, if you choose to play without an Any, your AI defenders should not be so dim as to stand their ground with a forward 30 yards behind them when there's no offsides. It's that simple really. It needs patching, end of.
  • They will fix in the Patch 1.03

"Learn to play" cit.