The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Is the Lucas POTM SBC worth it for 50k? Packed IF Gundogan

Ryno
6532 posts Big Money Move
edited October 2018
Post edited by Ryno on

Is the Lucas POTM SBC worth it for 50k? Packed IF Gundogan 142 votes

Yes
83%
EddieFicioTh3 UK SmurfMike_PickfordLFC Simon 98lobuhhHoopsterzapfelmus_maCHer1PikachuTrueBlueBl00dRK94braddersCadey 5RBailsschaser2k15Mathew1606CrosslandMR_AMAZiNGJoresOkore5Ulook92PalacePinter 118 votes
No
16%
ha032742DiggyAlex02ChrisLFCCrazy Creaky JrJoeAVFC1986JCChubbsKloralMisterRuxYOLOT0UREnathswfcAlexSolmGhottiRetro_GBobo23SSL14CervezaNLShehrajHazarddddd 24 votes

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    13164 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Put him at cm. he makes Barton look like Stevie g
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26486 posts Player of the Year
    Yes
    No brainer. And he doesn’t even cost that much.
  • BWild
    3700 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    Do it over the next 30 minutes it will be <20k
  • Keano
    15398 posts World Class
    Got a calcio a squad and cant justify spending 50k on a sub from release month. Will prob change to part EPL when united get a decent IF but for now he’s not play.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
    Keano wrote: »
    Got a calcio a squad and cant justify spending 50k on a sub from release month. Will prob change to part EPL when united get a decent IF but for now he’s not play.

For me, he may not get another POTM or even special card. And as it's been said, after packs he'll be <30k given the packs you're getting.

The increase was pretty impressive, so for early days it's a great card to use in a fitness team, sub, or hybrid (given he's so easy to hybrid in).
  • CeeQue
    12384 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Did it for 20k packed Fabinho in the process. So in turn I made profit.
  • Ryno
    6532 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for the responses. Just was surprised at how cheap he was and thought I should crack on and do it, turns out you guys agree.

Ill be doing it when I can find some spare time.
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did it and packed nothing :(
  • Pieman
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes
    Easy to hybrid. I use his strong link to Aurier (who is cheap and solid) with no other links, starting 4-5-1.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    Cost me 27k b4 packs and 17k after packs. Only 1 game so far at rm, and he got me 1 goal and 1 assist in the rivals thing.
  • thkvl
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes
    Did him for 38k from scratch on Saturday and got ~20k back from packs, so about 18k total. I use him in a Serie A squad as well, 4-5-1 linked to Allan and Aurier. IMO, he's better than the Serie A RM/RWs and totally worth it.
  • NoToHullTigers
    1419 posts Professional
    I made profit off him, defo worth the chance, always useful if need a potm for an sbc
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, he's an incredible impact sub at half for me. Can really turn a game around
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Did it by sniping players from more broad search criteria, so made a profit from that anyway because sold the duplicates.

Packed Reus and IF Ben Yedder, so made a big profit overall.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite

7chem linking to Allan
  • iWiggle
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Made like 10k profit doing him
  • Knowlesdinho
    12914 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Well worth it, we won’t get a cheap one like this for a while.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9662 posts League Winner
    Just completed him cost me nothing with all the players i have in my club - packed Hummels in the last pack for a solid 35k also :)
  • Cloudio7
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    Milner wrote: »

7chem linking to Allan

8 chem if you use a brazilian manager with serie a league. Cost me 6k as i had most of the required players in my club and he's doing wonders: more than one goal per game ratio playing as rm.
  • Scutch
    13334 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Paawky wrote: »
    Did it and packed nothing :(

You packed Lucas. That's enough.
  • chaser2k15
    14212 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Finished it this morning for 45k and pulled IF Gundogan so made a very nice profit.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
    barely cost me anything just done it with untradeables from 2player packs, hes decent! 98 agility an 91 balance!! better shooting and quicker than the other RW prem players its almost a no brainer if you have a prem squad with wingers...
  • Antparry92
    18944 posts World Class
    Debating selling up my IF Fraser and IF Xhaka to do him. I’ve heard two great reviews off two of my mates that play.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Done it for 200k profit.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Yes
    I find him incredible and fantastically cheap to do...
  • Antparry92
    18944 posts World Class
    Managed to keep both my IF’s without having to sell them. Packed Vidal in a jumbo
  • RebelRob
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Cost me 25k after selling the absolute trash I got in packs, best was 82 Meyer from palace :D

Worth it for that, but still. FU EA
  • BcfcDale88
    4531 posts National Call-Up
    It’s saying 35k on Futbin I’m
    Tempted
  • Ian_Ando08
    9662 posts League Winner
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    It’s saying 35k on Futbin I’m
    Tempted

wouldnt shock if you have alot of it in your club also unless its bare haha

the reqs are stupidly easy
  • MattDaddy V1
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
    Did him for around 25k. Probably would break even if I sold the contents of the packs. Packed Ribery but keeping as he's only worth 4k and I'm hoping a SBC (like bundes potm or prime icon) will push his price up, if not then I'm happy to have him on the bench.) Just got to decide who to play on 7 chem Lucas or Shaqiri.

Little side note, don't bother using futbin to compare player prices. They are way off, it reckons Dani Garcia, Pedro, Acerbi and Victor Ruiz are all less than 1k each, try doubling it lol.