OT: Xbox One Preview Member

2

Comments

  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Br4diey please
    @Chubbs
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    YungShadow wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Can't wait to play all the old fifa's now! Btw did they say that people on xbox 360 can play people on xbox one through backwards compatibility

    We will be able to play 360 games on the one then?

    Yeah, coming to preview members later today! An thanks to @Z I am one

    Nice, so it will come to mere mortals eventually then?
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Reezus wrote: »
    x Reezus

    Pls

  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    YungShadow wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Can't wait to play all the old fifa's now! Btw did they say that people on xbox 360 can play people on xbox one through backwards compatibility

    We will be able to play 360 games on the one then?

    Yeah, coming to preview members later today! An thanks to @Z I am one

    Nice, so it will come to mere mortals eventually then?

    Yeah bro, I believe this summer!
  • Chubbs
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Br4diey please
    @Chubbs

    Ill send it as soon as Xbox Live cooperates. It keeps saying "Something went wrong: Give it another try. If this happens again let us know by entering error code on xbox.com/errorhelp"

    I did that and it says xbox live is having service issues so guess I just have to wait it out. Wont let me pllay any games or load any apps.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Z wrote: »
    Add GT: aytm if anyone's stuck for a invite

    added you mate :)
  • Stu768
    912 posts Professional
    @Chubbs pretty please stu768 :smile:
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Br4diey please
    @Chubbs

    Ill send it as soon as Xbox Live cooperates. It keeps saying "Something went wrong: Give it another try. If this happens again let us know by entering error code on xbox.com/errorhelp"

    I did that and it says xbox live is having service issues so guess I just have to wait it out. Wont let me pllay any games or load any apps.

    Thanks bro.
  • Shaanxz
    20731 posts Club Captain
    GT: Shaanxz
    Thanks in adVance
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    YungShadow wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Can't wait to play all the old fifa's now! Btw did they say that people on xbox 360 can play people on xbox one through backwards compatibility

    We will be able to play 360 games on the one then?

    Yeah, coming to preview members later today! An thanks to @Z I am one

    Nice, so it will come to mere mortals eventually then?

    Yeah bro, I believe this summer!

    Cheers bud, wish I had been bothered to pick up all the free 360 games now.

    One more thing will it be Disc and Downloadable?

  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    YungShadow wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Can't wait to play all the old fifa's now! Btw did they say that people on xbox 360 can play people on xbox one through backwards compatibility

    We will be able to play 360 games on the one then?

    Yeah, coming to preview members later today! An thanks to @Z I am one

    Nice, so it will come to mere mortals eventually then?

    Yeah bro, I believe this summer!

    Cheers bud, wish I had been bothered to pick up all the free 360 games now.

    One more thing will it be Disc and Downloadable?

    Yeah it's optional
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't wait to play fifa 12 again!
  • cfc1112
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Can i get an add please
    cfc0708
  • ZeFeZ
    2220 posts Fans' Favourite
    GT: Savagery x360a

    would really love to get an invite!
  • Trygar1825
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    GT : Trygar1825

    thank you in advance!
  • Ryno
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    Czar Ryno

    Thanks
  • Jackadinho
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone still handing out invites? If so would someone be willing to add me. My GT is Jackadinho
  • P
    7674 posts League Winner
    PWR Fool

    If anyone is feeling like a legend I thank you now :)
  • AngryEnglishDan
    1098 posts Professional
    Gamertag AngryEnglishDan if anyone can send me an invite
  • MightyDesertFox
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    MightyDesertFox

    If someone is free :)
  • Grifter
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    So I can play blops 2 zombies on my Xbox one?
  • Chubbs
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    Grifter wrote: »
    So I can play blops 2 zombies on my Xbox one?

    Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me, but hey to each their own. Not everygame will be available especially at the start. Im sure there is a list somewher but dont feel like looking.
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could someone add me please:

    xNiiGHTxRiiDERx

    I'm so sorry, if I could go back I would :D the 12/13yr old version of me thought it was cool...before I found out it was a TV show...anyways the favour would be greatly appreciated
  • Anyone know if the error adding someone finally got fixed?
  • UM4R
    4038 posts Moderator
    would love to get an invite

    GT: UM4R91

    or let me know if you want me to add you
Sign In or Register to comment.