Web App Market Access - New account / change in console

VanBasten12
6784 posts Big Money Move
I've searched the various sites and see the bits about doing all starter objectives - completed the lot.

Then, I read about waiting for them to 'run a batch job to allow access' - I'm in my 4th day of waiting …

Anyone have any info on this, or is it just the extended waiting game?

Comments

• Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner
    Yeah. I am waiting also. Back on PS4 this year. That means not getting access to the transfer market on companion.

It’s highly frustrating to say the least and the most ridiculous aspect about it is EAs arguments and rationale why they are not giving access.
  • VanBasten12
    Thanks @Cantona84. Moved to PS also - first change ever - and never not had access.

Agree with you on the last sentence.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    I'm in the same boat as well. Moved to ps4.

Find it confusing that your catalog points transfer over and they have your email and details that tie to the previous console but don't allow you access to the transfer market.
  • VanBasten12

Find it confusing that your catalog points transfer over and they have your email and details that tie to the previous console but don't allow you access to the transfer market.

100% correct! I was really happy when that happened - got all them coin boosts :smiley:.

EA and it's strange ways.
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner

100% correct! I was really happy when that happened - got all them coin boosts :smiley:.

Gotten access yet guys??
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Gotten access yet guys??

Just tried the companion app and its still locked. Really sucks you can't even just relist things.

Still doesn't make sense we're effectively on probation, even though ea have all of our information linked to our account.
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner

Gotten access yet guys??

Just tried the companion app and its still locked. Really sucks you can't even just relist things.

Still doesn't make sense we're effectively on probation, even though ea have all of our information linked to our account.

It’s a shambles of a situation. Many who don’t have access it seems like:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408620/fut-transfer-market-access-on-web-and-companion-apps#latest

• VanBasten12
    @Matt_Cornwall @Cantona84 … nothing from me either. :neutral:
  • Nem
    8041 posts League Winner

Gotten access yet guys??

Played around 60 games and yet mine is still locked. Very strange system.
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Happened to me last year. I had my main account, no access so I started using my second account as my main. The next year it's the same issue however all I'm told is "Keep playing to unlock" but I haven't broke any rules :joy:

They just keep regurgitating the same exact thing to give people false hope, we're not getting web app access for some reason lol
  • VanBasten12
    Nem wrote: »

Gotten access yet guys??

Over the weekend surpassed 100 games and nothing. Thought I'd log out of Origin in the slim hope that it'll work … nothing.
  • VanBasten12
    Yoshi wrote: »
    Happened to me last year. I had my main account, no access so I started using my second account as my main. The next year it's the same issue however all I'm told is "Keep playing to unlock" but I haven't broke any rules :joy:

They just keep regurgitating the same exact thing to give people false hope, we're not getting web app access for some reason lol

Agreed!

Did you ever get access on the main a/c?
  • Yoshi

Agreed!

no lol. EA are a joke
  • VanBasten12

Agreed!

no lol. EA are a joke

Ouch! That just sucks.

It's a real shame we as consumers have no leg to stand on, when core functionality doesn't exist.
  • Changed from PC to PS4 this year and the Transfer Market is locked for me in WebApp/Companion App. I have played over 150 games across Rivals/Squad Battles. EA representatives are not providing any numbers that I have to play to get it unlocked.

Can someone please help or give any pointers?
  • Yoshi
    Changed from PC to PS4 this year and the Transfer Market is locked for me in WebApp/Companion App. I have played over 150 games across Rivals/Squad Battles. EA representatives are not providing any numbers that I have to play to get it unlocked.

ASK @EA_Andy I'm sure he has great advice
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner
    Changed from PC to PS4 this year and the Transfer Market is locked for me in WebApp/Companion App. I have played over 150 games across Rivals/Squad Battles. EA representatives are not providing any numbers that I have to play to get it unlocked.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408620/fut-transfer-market-access-on-web-and-companion-apps#latest

We only get standard answers with no intention to help us out though.
  • Azof
    20339 posts Club Captain
    They cant give specifics on how to unlock as accounts sell easily
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    Azof wrote: »

This is a major problem. There are many, many people denied access. EA are an absolute disgrace in their communication over this. Some have played 30 games, some 70 and some over 150. All denied access. There is no logic applied to this at all.

As you can see here it’s not only people in this forum having issues:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9ke0z2/ea_please_stop_wasting_our_time_and_grant_us/

• Azof
    20339 posts Club Captain

This is a major problem. There are many, many people denied access. EA are an absolute disgrace in their communication over this. Some have played 30 games, some 70 and some over 150. All denied access. There is no logic applied to this at all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9ke0z2/ea_please_stop_wasting_our_time_and_grant_us/

Did you even read what I said?
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner

Did you even read what I said?

Yeah. I did. They should be more specific though as I am not waiting until 2019 to get access.
  • Nem
    8041 posts League Winner
    Nem wrote: »

Gotten access yet guys??

Over the weekend surpassed 100 games and nothing. Thought I'd log out of Origin in the slim hope that it'll work … nothing.

Yep, sucks. All I'm needing it for is just to relist any junk from packs, but for you guys wanting to trade this must be very frustrating.

Some in that gd thread are thinking we'll get access on the day people lose the ability to use the apps if they don't own the game. That's middle of next week if I'm not mistaken.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    If this is the case, why cant EA just tell us? A bit explanation why we have to wait will save us a lot of frustration.

Furthermore, shouldnt it be innocent until proven guilty? The current regulation is working against loyal customers, this doesnt sound to good or is it?

• Azof
    20339 posts Club Captain
    If this is the case, why cant EA just tell us? A bit explanation why we have to wait will save us a lot of frustration.

Furthermore, shouldnt it be innocent until proven guilty? The current regulation is working against loyal customers, this doesnt sound to good or is it?

I dont have an answer to the first one.

The answer to the second is no it shouldnt. People buy loads of accounts, exploit them and move the coins on far quicker than EA can act.

Instead of a few people complaining that they have to wait a bit longer to get on web app you would have a lot more people complaining about cheap coins flooding the market

@EA_Cian if you are unhappy with anything in my comment just remove it please and not me tyvm
  • VanBasten12
    edited October 2018
    This is simply not cool

Searching on console is absolute rubbish - doesn't even return correctly - expired auctions from 20/30/60 seconds ago.

C'mon @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Cian … start looking after your community, and let us know what is going on.

Yes, I'm annoyed given that I pay for a product, and I expect it to work.
  • Absting159
    8024 posts Moderator
    @VanBasten12 Hey man. I’ve escalated this to them. In the future, tag the mods too. This is the first I noticed this and immediately passed it along. I’ll make sure someone follows up with you.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    As I've mentioned before there isn't any updates I can provide here. If you're being asked to play more of the FUT features before having access that's what you'll need to do.

If there are bugs you're finding with the transfer market itself please feel free to send me a message with the details but as for the market access on web/companion app - it's not something that I can grant access to.
  • VanBasten12
    edited October 2018
    @Nem @FilthyBlackMass @Cantona84 @Floatingkeyboard - just seen on the reddit thread, that someone mentioned you need to play all the online modes - includes friendlies.

Can any one confirm if you've done so already? Moving to PS I don't have friends as yet :lol:
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner
    @Nem @FilthyBlackMass @Cantona84 @Floatingkeyboard - just seen on the reddit thread, that someone mentioned you need to play all the online modes - includes friendlies.

Can any one confirm if you've done so already? Moving to PS I don't have friends as yet :lol:

No. I ain’t doing that though. Add me if you want a friend mate.
  • VanBasten12
    Thanks @Cantona84 - Guessing you move to PS as well?

PSN ID?