STILL NO IMPROVEMENTS.

We need change, for the better. Why should we accept the same game as last year? What changes would you make, simpler the better, to show EA how easy it is if they put even the smallest amount of effort into creating a good pro clubs mode.

Comments

• Korthan
    2387 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    It's not exactly the same - first touch/control especially when running is appalling, you get swarmed/muscled off the ball almost as soon as you receive it, it's nearly impossible to run away from a marker or turn him, shooting is soft and weird (unless you're the other team who seem to have no problem scoring goals from outside the box), my player has zero physical strength, you get no time to pick a pass or make a shot without being blocked.

OK a couple of those were problems last year too.

• Korthan
    edited September 2018
    Can't shoot first time after receiving a pass especially when running onto a through pass, game insists your player takes a touch. This crept in towards the end of last year's game too.

This year's game is so over-nerfed in favour of defending it's not funny and I say that even after being involved in a couple of very high-scoring games. Boring.
  • Mido
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game mode has so much potential yet it goes near enough untouched every year from a features stand point, which is just lazy. I have seen a few good suggestions on other threads over the past few months alone. Personally, I’m baffled as to why they don’t have a section that you can train with your team. Practice set pieces as a team. As well as practicing free kicks and penalties alone with your pro.
  • Doolallyfrank
    55 posts Park Captain
    It's because they don't know how to monetise it with micro-transactions like the panini sticker world of FUT, EA is dumb, not as dumb as us for putting up with this year after year
  • Orikoru
    10710 posts Has That Special Something
    Korthan wrote: »
    It's not exactly the same - first touch/control especially when running is appalling, you get swarmed/muscled off the ball almost as soon as you receive it, it's nearly impossible to run away from a marker or turn him, shooting is soft and weird (unless you're the other team who seem to have no problem scoring goals from outside the box), my player has zero physical strength, you get no time to pick a pass or make a shot without being blocked.

OK a couple of those were problems last year too.

Wow, all of this is 100% my experience as well, as if you read my mind.
  • Henning32
    64 posts Park Captain
    I think pro clubs is worse than last year tbh,,, so many errors and bugs..
  • Orikoru
    10710 posts Has That Special Something
    Henning32 wrote: »
    I think pro clubs is worse than last year tbh,,, so many errors and bugs..

Far worse. It's as if they threw Pro Clubs from last year's game in the scrap, and then at the very last minute said 'nah, actually we'll put it back in'. So it's just leftover trash really.
  • MarioBamba
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I confirm, next year I won't buy this game. It's the third year that the ProClub is getting worse
  • Korthan
    Just played a quick drop-in match, the pace of the game was ferocious.

If that has been reversed (saw people complaining about it in the FUT section), then I must say I would rather they fixed the shooting, the insane reaction times of the defenders/lack of time to even release a quick pass and the first touch/control.

At the very least fix the shooting.
  • Topal
    3 posts Ball Boy
    They could make several very small changes for the better which they already have coded - or would take a minimum of effort to program.
    I list them tomorrow when I can be arrised.
  • Halfhand2
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They might aswell switch off all ai in clubs, make it the total opposite of FUT.

Big clubs,skill and the really big one

FUN!!!!!!