Which formation actually works

Messi4ever2018
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've tried 41212 wide, 4411,4141, 424

I just can't find a formation that works, itce now played 22 games only won 7 and lost 11. I keep coming across 41212(2) or 4312. Are these the op formations because I'm conceding 5 goals a game against them. People playing tall strong strikers at cm is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move. I just don't understand why people can't play the game properly.

Comments

• grafyfoxcr7
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    If they play tall strikers as CM .. it's tactical...nothing wrong.
    Keep 5 different formations
    Balanced attacking ultra attacking defensive and ultradefensive.
    Arrange according to opposite team.
    If they have pacy wingers use defensive with fullbacks staying back and strikers staying forward and hit on counter.
    For a team with strong strikers as you say at CM. They will make mistakes in passing . Keep a CDM with defensive support center and use quick passing to unlock rather than long balls that their strikers can win .
    Using different formations and changing them during the match helps as you get different ways to attack and opposition has to adjust to it
    I use 4123(b) 442(a) 343(ua) 442(holding d) 541(ud)
  • grafyfoxcr7
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    If they play tall strikers as CM .. it's tactical...nothing wrong.
    Keep 5 different formations
    Balanced attacking ultra attacking defensive and ultradefensive.
    Arrange according to opposite team.
    If they have pacy wingers use defensive with fullbacks staying back and strikers staying forward and hit on counter.
    For a team with strong strikers as you say at CM. They will make mistakes in passing . Keep a CDM with defensive support center and use quick passing to unlock rather than long balls that their strikers can win .
    Using different formations and changing them during the match helps as you get different ways to attack and opposition has to adjust to it
    I use 4123(b) 442(a) 343(ua) 442(holding d) 541(ud)

I've won more than lost and drawn a few.. I don't remember the record as I quit many single player games for SBC
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Formation with wingers works best for me. Left footed on the right, right footed on the left.