Online Season Friendly Matches

blue166
599 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 2018
Hi EA, @EA_Andy

Is there any chance we can have an Seasons friendly matches within the seasons area. Like we have cup mode and division matches. Having a chance to play friendly matches not counting towards division places would be useful. We have no other way to play random people online without playing "RANKED" matches. I would like this to try different formations and players so it doesn't cost me 3 points and league division position.

I would still want it to have tactical defending locked on so its consistent with regular season and cup matches. And obviously no squad changes allowed etc... basically the same settings as seasons but just unranked friendly matches. (Hope I made that clear enough lol).

Giving us this online friendly option within seasons would be great.

Thanks,

Comments

• AFCA_P
    85 posts Park Captain
    blue166 wrote: »
    Hi EA, @EA_Andy

Is there any chance we can have an Seasons friendly matches within the seasons area. Like we have cup mode and division matches. Having a chance to play friendly matches not counting towards division places would be useful. We have no other way to play random people online without playing "RANKED" matches. I would like this to try different formations and players so it doesn't cost me 3 points and league division position.

I would still want it to have tactical defending locked on so its consistent with regular season and cup matches. And obviously no squad changes allowed etc... basically the same settings as seasons but just unranked friendly matches. (Hope I made that clear enough lol).

Giving us this online friendly option within seasons would be great.

Thanks,

MAKE THIS HAPPEN @EA_Andy
  • Either make this happen, or make the cup window daily again. @EA_Andy

As a very competitive person, I am really looking for an opportunity to try out, test or play with others, without putting my rank on the line. So I was really disappointed, to see the cup only be available for one weekend every two weeks.
  • blue166
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, the cup window being open each day was the other way to get non division games in. I would be satisfied if they again opened cup mode each day.