How good is lukaku

Lcfc
2490 posts Fans' Favourite
Just got him untradable and I won’t be playing today. Any people used him?

Comments

• Lcfc
    Bump
  • Pacey3_16
    2334 posts National Call-Up
    He's ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Amazing for me 14 games 26 goals I think the game is well suited to big strong players this year
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed him on day 1 and used him for about 6 games. Giroud is better when you factor in price.
  • Lcfc
    Mixed reviews then. Well I will have to use him as he is untradable
    Think he be good with wingers next to
    Him or a 2 striker formation
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lcfc wrote: »
    Mixed reviews then. Well I will have to use him as he is untradable
    Think he be good with wingers next to
    Him or a 2 striker formation

Pair him with Zaha and you're sorted.
  • fussydutchman
    1270 posts Professional
    You need to use him correctly. Don’t do much dribbling with him. Just feed his head with crosses and have him boom it in from around the top/center of the box. I have him and Jesus and Jesus is on the bench because I find it easier to score with Lukaku.
  • Lcfc
    Thanks for your review
    You need to use him correctly. Don’t do much dribbling with him. Just feed his head with crosses and have him boom it in from around the top/center of the box. I have him and Jesus and Jesus is on the bench because I find it easier to score with Lukaku.

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Big Rom is one of the best strikers in the game, he suits the gameplay. I've tried nearly all the high rated strikers, big Rom and Mertens is my favorite partnership.
  • Lcfc
    What formation do you play and who do you have around him?
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Big Rom is one of the best strikers in the game, he suits the gameplay. I've tried nearly all the high rated strikers, big Rom and Mertens is my favorite partnership.

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Lcfc wrote: »
    What formation do you play and who do you have around him?
    Retro_G wrote: »

I'm using this team, have multiple formations set depending on the attacking/defensive tendency.

20180930_005159.png