Springveldt wrote: »
Rewards from WL, Rivals and Squad Battles give way more consumables than you will ever need.
hienze91 wrote: »
I know this is late but i came across this thread and had to comment...the OP is in the same postion that i used to be in, however i would like to share a couple of tricks i've learned to help deal with the issue.
Source: I'm a casual player, but i trained as an economist and many of the same rules apply to FUT as they do to finance!
1) if you are short on coins, don't go for untradeable rewards - i mean c'mon, you can't be surprised if you arent in profit if you keep taking the non-saleable assets rather than the tradable ones or the coins themselves.
2) lets assume you are able to finish rank 1 div 5 for one week, you can take home 45k in coins i think? somewhere around that mark. Well for 45k coins you can build a useable, cheap squad. Lots of suggested squads available across youtube. Pop all of your first team's players on your second team's reserve and subs list, and vis-versa. Then just alternate which squad you play with match to match. while you play with team 1, team 2 will recover their fitness (assuming you complete the full 90mins). Yes you will lose fitness on anyone you use as a sub, but individual fitness items are very cheap and usually plentiful for anyone whos opened any packs recently.
Now of course your team 2 will be well short of the general standard of the game in January, but that is because everyone else has been building their teams since October.
Nonetheless, use this trick and you will no longer have to buy a squad fitness item every 2 games, and i promise you, you will see the savings and you can re-invest them back in to your squads.
If you want a hand building up a prem or bundesliga squad for the cost of one week's div rivals give me a shout and i'll give you some tips.
3) I know you say you dont play FUT to trade, and i respect that, it is rather tedious. There are a few things you can do though. Download the companion app on your phone and you can trade when you're on the train or whenever you have nothing else to do. Happy to share a safe and reliable (and not too time consuming) method of building your coins.
4) final tip from me for now, DONT BUY PACKS! not for points and not for coins! if you do the maths, it will show you that packs are not good value. the actual chances of gaining enough players to justify the coin cost of opening the packs is less than 1/1. Just like a casino, the house always wins, and EA are the house! plenty of ways of demonstrating this to be true but i wont delve too deep on a causal forum. The point is, wherever possible, save coins, target the player on the transfer market that you think will strengthen your squad, and save up for him. it is a much surer way of improving your squad with the players you want.
5) find value in the transfer market! if you spend just 10 minutes trading you will see what i mean. So many people overpay because they don't put the time in. For most that means losing a few hundred coins per signing by using BIN, but those loses mount up! and when you're signing higher value players, the loses only get bigger.
Anyway thats enough from me for now! hope some of these ideas help and feel free to give me a shout if i can help further.
hienze91 wrote: »
Only trying to help!
If everything was so obvious why have you bleated throughout this thread that you can't make any coins because they all go on squad fitness?
I think you might just be having a little moan and a sulk, i'm here to tell you that it is possible (without spending every waking moment playing) to build a good team without spending money. If you aren't prepared to take people's advice and prefer to moan, then the very best of luck to you. Maybe try online seasons? or pro evo?
hienze91 wrote: »
Happy to share a safe and reliable (and not too time consuming) method of building your coins.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.