Pro moving on its own

lar9abl
45 posts Park Captain
edited October 2018
In some games my player runs around and moves like a bot even when im not using my controller. The player never stays still and runs around getting into positions as if AI is controlling it. Also through balls turn to lob passes and i have no control over shot power. Whats the point of playing if a bot is controlling my pro? Last year there was a stats progression issue, this year you get this. EA if you notice please fix this issue as it makes the game unplayable.
Post edited by lar9abl on

Comments

• lar9abl
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    EA members if you notice please review this bug because now every button you press is a lob pass, this isnt funny anymore please fix if or give me a refund which probably isn’t possible at this point. I cant even explain to my teammates on what’s going on. The game is unplayable.
    Post edited by lar9abl on
  • lar9abl
    45 posts Park Captain
    Still not fixed post the patch update. Please check.
  • Orikoru
    10710 posts Has That Special Something
    It sounds like your L1 button is stuck on your controller mate. :lol: Holding L1 causes your player to jog around the pitch to stay in position automatically. Holding L1 also turns a through ball into a lob pass. So it really sounds like your controller is broken and acting as if you have L1 held down.
  • lar9abl
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Orikoru wrote: »
    It sounds like your L1 button is stuck on your controller mate. :lol: Holding L1 causes your player to jog around the pitch to stay in position automatically. Holding L1 also turns a through ball into a lob pass. So it really sounds like your controller is broken and acting as if you have L1 held down.

Thats might be the case but i play on keyboard. The player moves and walks like a bot. Also it happens not in every match. However ive found a temporary solution which is to change to controller and back to keyboard, but im guessing that’ll be the only solution we’ll have to work with.
  • Orikoru
    10710 posts Has That Special Something
    lar9abl wrote: »

Thats might be the case but i play on keyboard. The player moves and walks like a bot. Also it happens not in every match. However ive found a temporary solution which is to change to controller and back to keyboard, but im guessing that’ll be the only solution we’ll have to work with.

Either way it sounds like a control failure rather than a game failure, since no one else has reported this. Whatever button is equivalent to L1 on your keyboard might be knackered.
  • lar9abl
    45 posts Park Captain
    lar9abl wrote: »

Either way it sounds like a control failure rather than a game failure, since no one else has reported this. Whatever button is equivalent to L1 on your keyboard might be knackered.

I still consider it a game failure as i know other people who’ve had that on fifa 18. Either way, there’s no point complaining.