1 main squad or 2 squads for rotation

reidabalda
488 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hey guys,

Just wandering if you are currently using 1 main team and fitness cards or 2 squads and rotating?

Pros and cons?

Comments

• Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    I'm using main team for division rivals and fitness team for squad battles and single player seasons. 2 division games, 2 offline games. Repeat.
  • reidabalda
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    I'm using main team for division rivals and fitness team for squad battles and single player seasons. 2 division games, 2 offline games. Repeat.

Why 2 games on squad battles? 1 is enough for main team to rest I guess
  • A_Snipe
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    1 main squad is easier to obtain higher priced players. And squad fitness are relatively cheap and you can get plenty in packs and with this year packs are more often so you should be fine with just one squad

I do 1 online team then just random players for sb. Usually just put it on beginner while I eat though so don’t actually play games
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    reidabalda wrote: »

Why 2 games on squad battles? 1 is enough for main team to rest I guess

Sure but I'm comfortably rank 1 in division rivals so I don't need to play it that much and I also want to practice against AI more so I can get back to top 100 in squad battles.
  • Currently have my first team, then a second team with all the loan cards. Just building my coin total until they run out.
  • Chavez76
    9778 posts League Winner

same.