Anyone else bored of squad battles already?

Pughy30
25348 posts Player of the Year
I can't believe EA have added zero new features to SB it's just another year of a boring grind against the ai.

Comments

• greif44
    2280 posts Fans' Favourite
    So what do you expect when playing against the AI? It`s boring as hell and will be.
  • Pughy30
    25348 posts Player of the Year
    greif44 wrote: »
    So what do you expect when playing against the AI? It`s boring as hell and will be.

New reward system or anything new too much to ask for?, i mean usually developers will add in new things to put life into a game but EA like career mode and pro clubs haven't even bothered
  • Futfanatic
    12246 posts Has That Special Something
    I just listen to podcasts while I play it. Week 1 elite 1 is very easy if you have 3 days early access, top 100 even possible if you win everthing on legendary.

I won’t play it for long though.
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Never understood why people like playing against AI. Playing online against human opponents is what got me back into gaming after a few years break in the early 2000’s
  • mdizzl3
    12307 posts Has That Special Something
    Nope still enjoy it but play SB alongside other things.
  • Last year after a week
  • greif44
    2280 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    greif44 wrote: »

New reward system or anything new too much to ask for?, i mean usually developers will add in new things to put life into a game but EA like career mode and pro clubs haven't even bothered

Nah, they want to get more people into FUT
    Tbh the reward system in SB looks good to me (although I don`t touch SB). Even if they changed it, it would be still same boring grind.
  • THJ71
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Squad Battles....grinding against the AI and all the BS that comes with that game mode in 18, so 19 is no different then?

Zero new features, seemingly releasing an unfinished game according to what I have read and seen on these forums and elsewhere, and they have the cheek to charge going on £50 for the game

Lazy
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10977 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think I'm going to put myself through that again this year as playing against the AI just bores me and with division rivals and fut champs I wouldn't have the time anyway.
  • Did somebody knows why my I don't have opponents update for 2 days? I'm stuck with the same squads i've already played with
  • Lloydie
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last year I really enjoyed it as the AI actually attacked and pressed but the AI is so defensive this year. Playing on legendary and even when I take the lead they drop back and put 11 men behind the ball. Hopefully they change it because it’s becoming a chore to play rather than the fun I had last year
  • Rendevous_star
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    neb1 wrote: »
    Did somebody knows why my I don't have opponents update for 2 days? I'm stuck with the same squads i've already played with

Look closely at the screen and it says refresh or update teams and press that button.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rewards are pretty terrible for 40+ offline games.
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Squad Battles....grinding against the AI and all the BS that comes with that game mode in 18, so 19 is no different then?

Zero new features, seemingly releasing an unfinished game according to what I have read and seen on these forums and elsewhere, and they have the cheek to charge going on £50 for the game

Lazy

What? So you're not buying Fifa because there were no changes to SB? Despite changes to a lot of other things?