We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Best Team On Fifa

http://m.imgur.com/6eJMe5b

This for me is the best team why I will explain now

Everything works very well midfield to attack and midfield to defence is just soo smooth. This defence make me look good at defneding even know I suck at defneding,the attack is amazing perfect runs and yes Walcott is there for pace but Kane is my highest scorer 40 in 29 his longshots are great. Overall this team for me is the best in game because its cheap at only around 500k which most can afford and its just amazing it has even bumped up my record very nicely. In all I'm a very happy person and will not be changing my team from now on this is now my team until the end of FUT 15 its just soo fun to play with won12 of my last 13 only losing against a WFCBangnallx and even then it was a close call only losing 6-5 to his fully stacked team worth around 9 MILL

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    74502 posts Moderator
    :D

All you do is lb y to Walcott, players on the line for FK's and did a whopping 30 tackles in one game
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

All you do is lb y to Walcott, players on the line for FK's and did a whopping 30 tackles in one game

Sounds like a normal online game.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9270 posts League Winner
    who doesnt play online (against randomers) and put a guy on the line you have to tbh ...playing friends i dont
  • Kayser00
    91 posts
    edited June 2015
    High pressure / RB?
  • Kayser00 wrote: »
    High pressure / RB?

Nope defencive and possession
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    Remember who inspired that team boy
  • v Origin x wrote: »

Your attack I made the rest from myself
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    v Origin x wrote: »

2 of the midfielders also after I rekt you with it
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »

Says the one who was sprinting side to side with messi and cr7 so your just as bad and you can't deny it stop being petty remember you still won

you had fellaini and toure did you have matic aswell?

• v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional

Yeh they were killing you, same formation as well remember lol
  • jenksiee123
    22750 posts Club Captain
    Not sure if serious...

Yeh they were killing you, same formation as well remember lol
    I thought you had 42121(2) oh well haven't copied all of it though

• Not sure if serious...
    Not sure if serious...
    Serious about what? If your asking if I'm being serious about this team being the best in the game yes I'm serious about that
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Seeing Diekmeier in high rated legends/if's/TOTS type teams winds me up something chronic. I assume some youtuber made a video going on about how "BEAST" he is...

I have a Glaswegian mate that uses the word "beast" quite a lot too, though usually it is when he is referring to pedo's and perverts :D
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4437 posts National Call-Up
    Utter poverty team
  • Seeing Diekmeier in high rated legends/if's/TOTS type teams winds me up something chronic. I assume some youtuber made a video going on about how "BEAST" he is...

I have a Glaswegian mate that uses the word "beast" quite a lot too, though usually it is when he is referring to pedo's and perverts :D
    Couldn't afford toty lahm if I could diekmeier wouldnt be in the team and the dortmund rb can't get boateng and schwiny full chem,I hate it as much as you do
  • jenksiee123
    22750 posts Club Captain
    Seeing Diekmeier in high rated legends/if's/TOTS type teams winds me up something chronic. I assume some youtuber made a video going on about how "BEAST" he is...

He's actually very good in game.
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    Hmm I'm a little sceptical about this thread, 2 days ago you posted this:

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/39902/how-do-you-win-on-this-game#latest

A thread where you had lost 30+ games in a row. I don't care what players you have put in, your luck doesn't change that much.
  • Diggy
    14095 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't worry guys expect another mood swing within the next 24hrs
  • WFCBagnall
    74502 posts Moderator

Says the one who was sprinting side to side with messi and cr7 so your just as bad and you can't deny it stop being petty remember you still won

How am I just as bad?

How am I just as bad?
    So your complaining that I abuse lb y when you abuse zig zag sprinting with cr7 and messi that's just childish really
  • JimmyVulmer
    6355 posts Big Money Move

How am I just as bad?
    So your complaining that I abuse lb y when you abuse zig zag sprinting with cr7 and messi that's just childish really

The irony

How am I just as bad?

The irony
    And then you all discuss how I'm childish how far up his but are you lot
  • Nifty_bT
    758 posts An Exciting Prospect

He's actually very good in game.

^Yeah, because he's got pace? Sooo good :joy:

• JimmyVulmer
    6355 posts Big Money Move

How am I just as bad?

The irony
    And then you all discuss how I'm childish how far up his but are you lot

What?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Courtois is my favourite keeper in the game ............. To come up against - I dont know if its just me but i can score past him for fun every single game
  • WFCBagnall
    74502 posts Moderator

How am I just as bad?

I do it sometimes, I don't abuse it like you do with the lb y

Childish? :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23265 posts Club Captain
    Wins a couple games, "OMG BEST FIFA TEAM EVER"

Loses a few, "WHATS THE BEST FORMATION THAT BEATS EVERY FORMATION AND ALSO HOW DO YOU PLAY DEFENSE/FIFA?!"
  • Wins a couple games, "OMG BEST FIFA TEAM EVER"

Loses a few, "WHATS THE BEST FORMATION THAT BEATS EVERY FORMATION AND ALSO HOW DO YOU PLAY DEFENSE/FIFA?!"
    Win a couple i have won 17 our of 16 I think I'm pretty certain on this one