Struggle is real.

heefmondo
1450 posts Play-Off Hero
Getting steamrolled completely. When the other team attacks they've always got a swarm of players attacking with them and my team gets overwhelmed but when I attack I can't break them down whatsoever and struggling to create chances. Every single game I've played has been a struggle. I dunno what to do :(

Comments

• Wayneheath
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here 😭
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    Just accept the game is ****, that’s all you can do at the moment until they patch it.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Just accept the game is ****, that’s all you can do at the moment until they patch it.

By patch it, you mean make it even worse :lol:
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wayneheath wrote: »
    Same here 😭

Must be a Heath thing :joy:
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move

If they can make it worse I’d be impressed!
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up

If they can make it worse I’d be impressed!

Don't under estimate them mate, every year they manage to do it since 1st patch.
  • LukeEvans94
    174 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s happening to me aswell, and for some reason my Deffenders can’t get near his attackers and he’s pulling of a Spain 2010 style of play. But every year I have the problem of my team drying out after so many games. I dominate and the team plays so well for a few games and the all of a sudden they’re struggling to do anything, it’s like being in a third season with Mourinho!