Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

FIFA 19 Career - Crewe Alexandra (The rise of the railwaymen)

LoadFM
26 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 2018
I've started a weekly FIFA 19 Career mode series featuring Crewe Alexandra, in which we try to take the club to the Premier League. In Episode 1, we take a look at our pre-season transfers, board objectives, set up our tactic and outline our plans for the series!

Check out Season 1 Episode 1 of my FIFA 19 Career Mode story on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Thanks for giving it a try. If you enjoy the video, subscribe to the channel for weekly content from this story & FIFA Ultimate Team, as well as daily Football Manager videos.

Thanks for watching!

Comments

• LoadFM
    edited October 2018
    It's time for Season 1 Episode 2 of my FIFA 19 Career Mode with Crewe Alexandra! In today's episode, we kick off our League Two season again relegation rivals Morecambe, as we find out just how difficult this season could be without further signings!

Check out Season 1 Episode 2 of FIFA 19 Career Mode story on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

There will also be a brand new video from my FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Road to Glory series at 6pm! Subscribe to the channel for new content from FIFA 19 every Friday, as well as daily videos from Football Manager.

Thanks for watching as always.
  • LoadFM
    Season 1 Episode 3 of my FIFA 19 Career Mode with Crewe Alexandra is now live! In this video, we take a break from league action for a big Carabao Cup tie against Premier League side Fulham. We also review our progress so far this season!

Check out Season 1 Episode 3 of my FIFA 19 LLM Career by clicking here.

Thanks for watching.
  • LoadFM
    It's time for Season 1 Episode 4 of my FIFA 19 LLM Career with Crewe Alexandra. We've passed the halfway mark now and we're just starting to fade slightly. Can our new star signing make a difference as we try to get back to form against MK Dons?

Check out Season 1 Episode 4 by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always! You can catch up with the series so far by clicking here.
  • LoadFM
    It's Season 1 Episode 5 of my FIFA 19 LLM career mode series. In this episode, we continue to take Crewe on their road to glory with a home game against Crawley in League 2! Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.

Thanks for watching!
  • LoadFM
    Season 1 Episode 6 of my FIFA 19 LLM Career with Crewe Alexandra is now live. Today we play rivals Port Vale as we look to wrap up promotion to League 1. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching.
  • Good win against the rivals, congratulations on what looks set to be automatic promotion!
  • LoadFM
    Good win against the rivals, congratulations on what looks set to be automatic promotion!

Thanks, certainly a surprise after the start to the season! I think it's because other clubs don't use training as effectively.

• LoadFM
    Today, we finish Season 1 with a promotion party. We play our final game of the season against Grimsby (with extended highlights) & discuss our plans for the summer transfer window, future of the club and our hopes for next season! Check it out by clicking here!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily FM19 content from two stories, including a similar styled one club challenge with Torquay United! There will be a new videos from this Crewe Alexandra FIFA 19 career every Friday at 4.30pm.

A massive thanks for watching as always.
  • LoadFM
    Welcome back for Season 2 Episode 1 of my FIFA 19 LLM career mode story with Crewe Alexandra. In this episode, we look at our summer transfers, including some fantastic young prospects from Premier League clubs! We also begin our League One campaign against Swindon, following promotion last season.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. We'll also have a new FIFA 19 video every Friday!

Thanks for watching!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome back for Season 2 Episode 2 of my FIFA 19 LLM career mode story with Crewe Alexandra. In this episode, we continue our League One campaign with a trip to the mighty Sunderland at the Stadium of Light!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new video from this FIFA 19 Career every Friday!

Thanks for watching!

• LoadFM
    It's Season 2 Episode 3 of my FIFA 19 LLM career mode story with Crewe Alexandra. In this episode, we take on my beloved Luton Town, as two of League 1's meanest defences go head to head!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new video from this FIFA 19 Career every Friday.

Thanks for watching!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome back for Season 2 Episode 4 of my FIFA 19 LLM career mode story with Crewe Alexandra. In this episode, we face one of our toughest tests in the league this season as we play recently relegated Birmingham City!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. We'll also have a new FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday!

Thanks for watching!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome back for a new episode of my FIFA 19 Career Series with Crewe Alexandra. We've changed up the format this week, showing you highlights from our massive FA Cup tie at the new Spurs Stadium & a League 1 promotion clash with Luton. In addition, we'll be putting a special focus on transfer deadline day!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for a new episode from this FIFA 19 Career every Friday at 4.30pm. There's also new episodes of my FM19 series, The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.

Thanks for watching as always!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome to Season 2 Episode 6 of my FIFA 19 Career Series with Crewe Alexandra. The new format continues today, with highlights from our massive FA Cup replay at home to Spurs. We'll also have two League 1 games, against Plymouth Argyle & Coventry City, as we continue our promotion challenge.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome to Season 2 Episode 7 of my FIFA 19 Career with Crewe Alexandra. We go into a nail-biting conclusion to the season today, as two games stand between us and promotion to the Championship! Can we do the job against Accrington Stanley & Sunderland?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

A massive thanks for watching as always!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome to Season 3 Episode 1 of my FIFA 19 Career Mode Series with Crewe Alexandra. Today we're in the early stages of the summer transfer window, looking for some new recruits to bolster our squad for the daunting season ahead in the EFL Championship. Find out how we go about making new signings in this FIFA 19 Career.

Thanks for watching!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome to Season 3 Episode 2 of my FIFA 19 Career Mode Series with Crewe Alexandra. In this episode, we provide a quick review of our summer signings and squad development, before playing our first EFL Championship game at Preston North End!

Thanks for watching!
  • LoadFM
    Welcome to Season 3 Episode 3 of my FIFA 19 Career Mode Series with Crewe Alexandra. In this episode, we catch up with our last couple of summer signings, before playing two big games against Aston Villa & Blackburn Rovers.

Thanks for watching!