Little features missing that shouldn’t be

Diggy
13619 posts Has That Special Something
edited September 2018
Here’s my 2 why they are not in/have been removed I don’t know

1. When I want to swap a player in my squad I used to have more menu options

Where is the sort high/low feature?

2. When I buy a consumable why do I have to send it to club when I every version Ive played could just instantly apply it

Like I said just small better life features that were there previously but are gone now

Which features are you missing that we previously had

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13742 posts Has That Special Something
    If you're swapping a player in club press start it brings up some more options
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    If you're swapping a player in club press start it brings up some more options

Thank you why they had to change it meh
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Said this with '18 as well …

The web app can benefit from some changes that are not revolutionary, but will make things easier. A good number of years ago, Microsoft went into the "reduce the amount of clicks" mode.

With EA, they want you to click more. The whole card info button is a bit pointless. Initially I thought it was a decent add, but trying to add in bronze players into one of the SBC's, is frustrating - not because of the button, but you cannot easily see positions for say, All GER 3 Bronze players, whilst seeing there position.

Of course you can search on it, but trying to browse through your players to see who you can use, is hard.

The whole presentation of the app, is horribly poor on PC.

… and off my tomato box now.