The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTS TERRY

How on earth is he 65k its a joke his pace feels fine and it doesn't matter because he's always in the right position anyway he should be 200k + played 5 games 3 of them with 8.3,8.6 and 9.1 rating he's just insane for me can't see how he's that cheap

Comments

• Goldengraham09
    957 posts Professional
    he was amazing for me when i had him, didnt really notice the pace either and he was a brick wall, use him right and no one could get past him :)
  • edited June 2015
    he was amazing for me when i had him, didnt really notice the pace either and he was a brick wall, use him right and no one could get past him :)
    Yep was playing against 97 cr7 the striker version he just had him in his back pocket every time anything came at him way better than boateng for me
  • He's been kicking my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all week. He's really good.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got him as an Untradeable, been solid....well until I faced TOTS Costa, he stood no chance that card is unstoppable.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7130 posts Big Money Move
    Yep was playing against 97 cr7 the striker version he just had him in his back pocket every time anything came at him way better than boateng for me

This can happen with any cb against any striker. I played vs 99 Ronaldo and 98 messi with my silver team and finished the game 6-0 without my gk making a save lol sometimes the ball just falls your way

• P
    7738 posts League Winner
    I got him untradeable and he really impressed. TOTS boateng removed him though.
  • P wrote: »
    I got him untradeable and he really impressed. TOTS boateng removed him though.

Couldn't afford tots boateng but they are both in the same team and work well together
  • donjuan314
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it that much of a difference from his MOTM?
  • Campino
    28016 posts Player of the Year
    He just bullied me, him and caulker
  • BENVCR
    653 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love Terry, he's the classic CB.

I have RAMOS next to him so RAMOS can go nuts running around sliding into tackles.

Also Terry is a goal scorer extraordinaire. Only Hunmels gets more headers for me