Patch?

jimmygesus
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
Right now this is pretty bad. Been playing for 3 days (did the preorder) and it's very frustrating. More skill involved than FIFA 18 thats for sure, but this is too crazy right now.

Every shot gets blocked. If you don't power up your shot, your player does that side foot shot which is terrible. If you power up your shot it will get blocked, just 99% of shots do.

I can't even beat the AI on world class in squad battles, I average like 20 shots a game and most of them either get blocked or hit the cross bar. I average about 5-6 cross bar hits a game lol. Most games end 1-1 with me losing on penalties since that's also almost impossible, AI goalie just knows where you shoot it...I wen't from playing on mostly Legendary last year and averaging 2-3 goals a game to barely getting a 1 goal against a 75 overall team on WC in squad battles...

Unless you are using the elite players in this game, everybody feels like they just lack good shooting and a good first touch, which is also awful depending on the situation. If you through ball and it happens to work and you get a one on one, your player will just gather it ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or just kick it to hard in front of him and the goalie just comes out.

Thankfully I haven't spent too much FP yet, and probably won't spend any at all if they don't patch this. RIght now this is isn't fun, and FIFA is supposed to be fun and not feel like I need to be a pro player to score a goal.

Comments

• No game should ever be patched because of whiney people like you.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    am I the only one who's figured the broken mechanics :joy: ?

Game is just as arcadey as any other Fifa
  • Thamightyboro
    7723 posts League Winner
    Hammering the ai on legendary have 1 midfielder who can finesse the ball through or over the crowd and it's easy.
  • Navraat
    Hammering the ai on legendary have 1 midfielder who can finesse the ball through or over the crowd and it's easy.

have u on my friend list, are u on for a game?
  • DicaniosGod
    5718 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    No game should ever be patched because of whiney people like you.

Or not patched for rude, obnoxious, know it alls like you!
  • Joestoe
    10024 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow! You tried it for 3 whole days?! No way! And STILL can't figure it out?! Darn, you have really put in the effort to figure out what works best for you this year! Better patch it to the same old ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from last year!!!!1!!
  • the_pack_king
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No..the OP is right, I have played 50+ matches since early access came out on Tuesday, around 10 games I have failed to win because of these OP blocking crap, its back to the days of letting the computer defend for you, if you are struggling change player to your striker and watch how much the computer defends in this game, The computer should track the opponents player and that's where it should stop.
  • Navraat
    No..the OP is right, I have played 50+ matches since early access came out on Tuesday, around 10 games I have failed to win because of these OP blocking crap, its back to the days of letting the computer defend for you, if you are struggling change player to your striker and watch how much the computer defends in this game, The computer should track the opponents player and that's where it should stop.

tip
    use the wings
  • Thamightyboro
    7723 posts League Winner
    Navraat wrote: »

have u on my friend list, are u on for a game?

I'll be on between 7-8 tonight can do.
  • the_pack_king
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect

tip
    use the wings

I seen people where saying that and smash it into the box and its rebounding everywhere, il give the wings ago and see anyway lol
  • jimmygesus
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park

tip
    use the wings

I seen people where saying that and smash it into the box and its rebounding everywhere, il give the wings ago and see anyway lol

ya a 4-3-3 will work at times, and you can score goals from that angle in this game. but straight ahead? the box gets packed with defenders.

i've played a couple games on legendary and ultimate, and the AI will go on the wings a lot, or if they start their build up in the middle they'll pass it to a wing player who just perfectly one times for a goal.

but i don't want FIFA to force me to play a certain style. this isn't hockey, shots in futbol don't get blocked as much.