Kurt's review on FIFA 19

1
Shane
23803 posts Club Captain
Opinions?

Comments

  • Koolfashion
    2157 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree with him. Dribbling part? On point. Shooting is bugged. Drivens are 50/50 - 50% change for a lob or driven. AI defending is weird. Players wont pick up a ball that are close to them. Lot of things they need to change. In my opinion there is no skill gap now.
  • Olleman
    12213 posts Has That Special Something
    100% agree
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Ryno wrote: »
    Idk why people still listen to kurt or hold his opinion in any sort of high regard

    Tbf he makes some decent points. I think I prefer FIFA 18
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    Ryno wrote: »
    Idk why people still listen to kurt or hold his opinion in any sort of high regard

    This. But I would stretch it to who cares about anyone's opinion tbh
  • M98H
    11682 posts Has That Special Something
    Olleman wrote: »
    100% agree

  • SKhan31
    1028 posts Professional
    I would attempt to watch the whole thing but I find him so cringey.
  • Joestoe
    2791 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol whining about AI defending and how you should grab your midfielder and leave your CB's alone. It's been that in FIFA 18 as well, just watch any "Pro tournament".

    Agree with him on the kick off goals.
  • Ryno
    6018 posts Big Money Move
    Ryno wrote: »
    Idk why people still listen to kurt or hold his opinion in any sort of high regard

    This. But I would stretch it to who cares about anyone's opinion tbh

    Expert opinions should always be taken into consideration on any subject. However, it's important to realize when someone is being genuine and trying to teach or spread awareness, and when someone is to use their place of "expertise" for personal gain.

    Kurt does the latter and uses his platform as a top .001% FIFA player as a way to continuously stir the pot and keep his name in people's mouths. The guy may bring up some good points, as he has enough experience to be able to understand what FIFA can improve on, on a competitive level, but makes videos like this because he wants to appeal to the contrarian side of the community.

    I admittedly haven't watched the video, and won't. And while that may disqualify me from making an accurate criticism, my gut feeling says that I hughly doubt he gave any sort of constructive feedback, and just went on a rant for 10 minutes
  • BWild
    3076 posts National Call-Up
    He's a troll who just wines and tries to start fueds to stay relevant because he can't actually win anything.
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don’t get why he has so many issues, I find the game a lot more realistic, what does he want every goal a 50 yard goal from Davison Sanchez, the game needs some things sorted but the gameplay is more realistic and build up play really is fantastic. Prefer this to something that has not represented real football in years. As for skill gap if your good your good and you will win on your own merit and not because you manipulated certain mechanics. Maybe he cries now because he can’t manipulate the game as before and let’s be honest, he really is bad at Fifa, repetitive play from him year after year.
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    He is a funny guy but i disagree with him.
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Honestly why do you care what he thinks? Like who gives a damn.
  • Campino
    25626 posts Player of the Year
    Olleman wrote: »
    100% agree

  • Hoopsterz
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    Deffo makes some good and some bad points. Dribbling being my main issue as well as players side footing shots when you want a power shot.

    Guy is a bit of a tool tho. Not really heard of him before but watched this then it lead to the rage quit at a LAN event which was just poor.
  • xciljw
    4766 posts National Call-Up
    Can laugh at the way he presents it but some of the points he makes are valid.
  • Pauldejong6
    4972 posts National Call-Up
    He is one of the very few who just speaks his heart out. I agree with him on a lot of things most of the time.
  • Seems to be a bit of a character and he should get a green screen.

    But what he says makes sense.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Olleman wrote: »
    100% agree

  • He's bang on!! Everything he says is legit.
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Lol whining about AI defending and how you should grab your midfielder and leave your CB's alone. It's been that in FIFA 18 as well, just watch any "Pro tournament".

    Agree with him on the kick off goals.

    Yeah because it’s the way to win, it shouldn’t be however
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s right
  • Pikachu
    8339 posts League Winner
    Don't disagree with anything he says

  • Azof
    14574 posts Has That Special Something
    Y i k e s listening to the best in the world who cant win anything
  • EddieFicio
    17830 posts World Class
    I usually don't like his content but he's right in this one
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Seems to me alot more aren't happy with this fifa than are happy
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    For the ones that are happy I've no idea what your seeing in the game
  • Primal
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    agree with everything he said eventhough he's a tool.
  • BcfcDale88
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Dribbling and first touches is my biggest gripe but I agree with most he’s saying
1
Sign In or Register to comment.