FIFA 19 chrashes when second controller conects.

salvadordali1
304 posts Sunday League Hero
This was happening even in demo mode but i tought that this will be fixed at lunch but i was wrong. Im shocked that one company that big as EA didnt even bother to try fifa on pc with two controllers.

Im using PS4 controllers with DS4 windows software.

Comments

• jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    This was happening even in demo mode but i tought that this will be fixed at lunch but i was wrong. Im shocked that one company that big as EA didnt even bother to try fifa on pc with two controllers.

Im using PS4 controllers with DS4 windows software.

Do you have headphones pluged in? Thats what was causing crash for me.
  • salvadordali1
    nope.
  • salvadordali1
    And now i lost 15k in draft because game chrashed in fist minute of my first draft match. Great value for a game for 59 euros :)
  • jajce111
    And now i lost 15k in draft because game chrashed in fist minute of my first draft match. Great value for a game for 59 euros :)

It has to do something with your controler. Its not games fault. I used to have those crashes too, but i somehow managed to fix it.
  • salvadordali1
    When you pay for product you should be able to use it with some minor buggs(if there are some) that should be pointed out to consumer by provider. I paid 59 euros for basically fifa19 alpha/beta version because there is so much bugs in this game atm that EA cant call this game a full version. Also i played this game for maybe 4 hours in total since release 16 hours and 36 mins ago and i found so many bugs and chrashes that this is unreal. Its like EA is mocking to us all right in the face.
  • bonjour est ce normal que l'on ne puisse pas joué a la manette d'xbox sur pc ?
  • jajce111
    When you pay for product you should be able to use it with some minor buggs(if there are some) that should be pointed out to consumer by provider. I paid 59 euros for basically fifa19 alpha/beta version because there is so much bugs in this game atm that EA cant call this game a full version. Also i played this game for maybe 4 hours in total since release 16 hours and 36 mins ago and i found so many bugs and chrashes that this is unreal. Its like EA is mocking to us all right in the face.

Yup game have bugs, but every new game will have bugs. maybe try different cotroler and see if it will still crash.
  • salvadordali1
    jajce111 wrote: »

Yup game have bugs, but every new game will have bugs. maybe try different cotroler and see if it will still crash.

I understand that, but this bug is to big and have too much inpact on game to be just taken for "it happens". For exsample i cant play online draft because game will issue error that my graphic card is physically removed from pc. So i spent 15k on nothing and since they removed online seasons i have to wait a week to get some coins. Just ridiculus.
  • This is happening wto me as well. I'm using 2 PS4 controllers.